It's Happening!!!

Semphis Rythorn

Yeah so its 12:35 am for me and the question is to stay up or not. :lol: They said they would post as soon as the server updates are live. I have my eyes peeled.  :ph34r:

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

Yeah so its 12:35 am for me and the question is to stay up or not. :lol: They said they would post as soon as the server updates are live. I have my eyes peeled. :ph34r:

Sleep and download it when the servers are quieter

Yea guns have to wait till tomorrow or Friday. I have Friday off

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Just back from school, spamming F5 for signs of a download button  :rolleyes: 
MUCH HYPE

vwMin.gif

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

They just posted a launcher update but no AC yet. 

Scratch that just relaunched and got an 11GB update. Arena Commander is a go!!! :D

Edited by IG-88

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

I'm downloading it!! It will be playable when I get home from school tomorrow :D I doubt I'll be able to focus/sleep....

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

yeah my 570GTX was barely able to run the hangar lol

a 570 is as fast as a 750ti let that sink in for a minute.......

ill just wait for maxwell

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

It is? lol

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT HAS HAPPENED!!

So excited to try it out! :D

Was it only a few hours ago? It's 9:18 in the morning here.

EDIT: It miiiiiight take a while

9554444dec.jpg

I got the download started at about 1 am CST / 7 am GMT. took about an hour to down load and about an hour to install. (have appox. 30 mins left to install.)

well mine is stuck at "please wait" after it´s downloaded for awhile now :/
Edit: Nvm restarting the client fixed it.
Edit:2 HOOOLLY crap i cant play like this. i got rainbow glitches on my screen and my GreyCat is moving sideways Flipping around on its own!
then there is the input delay! Phew!
Edit3: Yeah, no i cant play.
Edit4: Window mode is the solution...sortof, still cant get past the loading screen.

Well it looks like no one is playing anytime soon. Apparently there was some kind of problem where you get an infinite load screen. They said they are working through the night to fix it, so hopefully it will be patched and playable sometime today.

Should be less to draw in space

ya i always get shit dl speeds with the HM

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: