BeQuiet is making PC cases now!

Tobi2717

So, i just came across Inet`s Facebook page and saw that BeQuiet! is stepping into case manufacturing! There is limited information about it, i was only able to find information about it from the video. It is going to cost  around 180$ as said in the video. They said they don`t even have a name for it yet! :o

I apologize for my bad english...

Here is a link, hopefully it works: :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152394454018260&set=vb.207342968259&type=2&theater

A glimple from the video!

ApOu46k.png

HTPC: Approx 449$ USD total (Built by used hardware) = Chassis: Fractal Design Node 605 CPU: Intel Core i7 2600 GPU: Asus GTX 960 Strix 2GB RAM: 2x4 GB Kingston Value DDR3 LP MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3 rev. 1.0 SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB PSU: LC Power 600 Watt LC6600GP2 CPU Cooler: Stock (For now)

Main Rig: (In Planning/Saving up)

Has a mix of gaming and casual looks to it.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Seems pretty nice, I like their fans too and the design is pretty good for a first case!

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

I like it. Sadly, manufacturers almost always mess up the internal layout on their first try (*cough*EVGA*cough*), but I'm very interested in seing more about this... let's hope they bring out a windowed version and rad support is good.

btw, it looks like the color of the plastic top and bottom is very poorly matched to the color of the side panel. I hope this gets fixed, before it ends up looking like a Thermaltake Urban.

Another good looking case, coming from a first time maker. I like it. 

hello random lurker welcome to linus tech tips

It looks really nice, however at that price point they do not bring a lot to the table. But good job Be Quiet! bringing quality products 

repost.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Looks good too

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Aaaaaaw yiss! I'm a big fanboy of bequiet stuff. They just had to enter the case market!! Can't wait to see more cases from them. The one that's shown in the video has it's flaws (plastic exterior, grey rubber gromets, no window etc.) but i am excited about what they will bring in the future. Now they just need to advance into the liquid cooling market and finally bring AIOs and fans with actual square frames!

who cares...

Looks pretty nice. Would be awesome if it came with all their fans mounted in and their PSU.

If they use their fans for it and have some nice fan filters as well, I might buy this for a second comp!

*Edit just realized that the link went to a video, not just a picture!

I like it. Sadly, manufacturers almost always mess up the internal layout on their first try (*cough*EVGA*cough*), but I'm very interested in seing more about this... let's hope they bring out a windowed version and rad support is good.

btw, it looks like the color of the plastic top and bottom is very poorly matched to the color of the side panel. I hope this gets fixed, before it ends up looking like a Thermaltake Urban.

You can see the internal layout through OP's link(there's a video) if you aren't aware of it already. I think they did a fantastic job with the layout; removable hard drive cages, 4 spots for 2.5" mounts+7 3.5" slots, so 11 drives total! Three 5.25" bays(less the better honestly) and has radiator space in a top compartment!

Looks a little cramped, but this is more of a mid-tower and not a full-tower.

Internals look pretty good

I appreciate the ability to move the smaller drive bay to where the optical bays are. 

OMG yesssssssssssssssssssss I love BeQuiet's stuff and this is no exception. Very classy looking, without lacking functionality. Now Func needs to make a case and all my top three PC gear makers would have a case :D

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.