Thoughts on Battlefield Hardline?

After seeing the footage of battlefield hardline I was the only person in my whole friend group to roll my eyes from the stupid crap that EA is trying to pull out of there ass to try and keep their precious Battlefield from fading away. From what I saw Battlefield Hardline is DICE trying to take the concept of battlefield, which is about open full out war and put it into scenarios, restricting what the player can do. One of the examples of this is the idea of the heist. You will have 16 players shooting at each other in a crowded space (metro) with really no possible destruction except maybe some tables. The idea of the heist could work but only if the WHOLE team was working together, which to anyone who has played BF before should know that that rarely ever happens. (The idea of teamwork also applies to every other game mode in the game). The whole premise around the game modes in this game is to restrict the player from being able to use really fun vehicles to. The only time you can use cars are when you are FORCED into a chase scene, which could be cool once again if everyone was working together, but its really just gonna be everyone pushing each other out of the way trying to get to the top were they can finally shoot for a few seconds before another teammate runs in front of you. From what I have seen BF: Hardlines multiplayer is going to restrict the player from just doing what he wants to do and that is ultimately why this game is not going to be good unless DICE can pull there act together and change it.

I have nothing to say about the singleplayer, we will see.

Sorry if there is anything wrong, I ran out of time so can't edit.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

After seeing the footage of battlefield hardline I was the only person in my whole friend group to roll my eyes from the stupid crap that EA is trying to pull out of there ass to try and keep their precious Battlefield from fading away. From what I saw Battlefield Hardline is DICE trying to take the concept of battlefield, which is about open full out war and put it into scenarios, restricting what the player can do. One of the examples of this is the idea of the heist. You will have 16 players shooting at each other in a crowded space (metro) with really no possible destruction except maybe some tables. The idea of the heist could work but only if the WHOLE team was working together, which to anyone who has played BF before should know that that rarely ever happens. (The idea of teamwork also applies to every other game mode in the game). The whole premise around the game modes in this game is to restrict the player from being able to use really fun vehicles to. The only time you can use cars are when you are FORCED into a chase scene, which could be cool once again if everyone was working together, but its really just gonna be everyone pushing each other out of the way trying to get to the top were they can finally shoot for a few seconds before another teammate runs in front of you. From what I have seen BF: Hardlines multiplayer is going to restrict the player from just doing what he wants to do and that is ultimately why this game is not going to be good unless DICE can pull there act together and change it.

I have nothing to say about the singleplayer, we will see.

Sorry if there is anything wrong, I ran out of time so can't edit.

please man, put enters between pieces of text, this is just a huge wall of text

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I am not a huge fan of the Battlefield series, was never excited for any of them, but I have been wanting a game where you play as police for years, so I hope that this is going to be good, I like the idea and look forward to playing it.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

I actually think it looks really cool and very different

We still have battlefield 4 and it isnt going anywhere. Hardline seems to be more of a spin off than a new battlefield hence it being out sourced to Viseral while DICE concentrate on BF4, DLC and presumably BF5 (that sounds weird)

I didnt answer your poll because I don't think anything isn't going to be good... so...i left it unanswered

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

There hasn't been a good cop game since True Crime New York City and SWAT and those games are pretty old now. I can't wait, the game looks awesome and it seems like the kind of game which would be great to play with friends.

I'm not excited about it, just interested as to what it is going to turn out like. Let's just hope visceral has thoroughly learnt their lesson from Dice and hopefully won't repeat with a launch failure similar to BF4's.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

When I heard about the concept/idea behind it, I was excited

the market has a HUGEEEEE gaping hole/void of tactical shooters. Ubisoft has pretty much stopped caring in favor of their mediocre/average newer franchises, and Rainbow Six Patriots is definitely dead

then I saw the trailer and holy balls.....not even close....not even close to crime enforcement inspired - straight up hollywood without a budget inspired action/combat. it's like none of the devs have ever actually seen a standoff at a bank.......

"Jim, they got us surrounded. Our escape vehicle is gone. What do we do?"

"Gather the hostages...tell them if anyone takes a step closer, a hostage dies"

"JK THIS IS HARDLINE. POP OUT THE RPGS AND BFG AND BLOW SH*T UP!!!!!!!!!"

imo, it looks like CS with some cool twists like the grapling hook, 

but the ADS will kill it, and also the slow time to kill (presumably, as this is a BF title)

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Not really interested in it. I've sort of gotten bored of FPS games where you can ADS. I prefer games like CS and Halo (if only they came to the PC. Fuck you MS, I'm not buying your shitty console!).

please man, put enters between pieces of text, this is just a huge wall of text

Sorry man, didn't have time to edit it at all.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

If this turns out to be an extremely polished game etc etc i will be extremely pissed. Since it just proves they pissed over bf3/4 to make this game and i can finally delete anything EA/Dice related from my life. But if it's crap... i expected nothing less.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

There was some leaked footage on youtube, but the video was taken down before I checked it out. But I clicked on some Hardline video's since I really hadn't heard about it and it looks like a really cool idea.

BF2 > BF3 was huge ... that was about 7 years inbetween ... they might as well go a different direction with the same engine and make it into cops vs robbers (at least that's what I got from the clips).

EA ftw!

i3-4170, H81 board, 8GB DDR3, Crucial M4, GTX 770, Xigmatek Vangaurd Case, Creative Titanium X-fi, Razer Carcharias, 500w PSU, 24" VA panel and a 42" IPS. Thinking about getting a plant.

EA ftw!

Can't believe what im actually reading.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530