[NEWEGG] Ultimate Build Your Own PC Bundle

_ASSASSIN_

Noice

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

Geez I didn't realize how cheap amd stuff is getting, I mean sub 700 for a great gaming system is pretty awesome.

that case is hideous but the price seems surprisingly fair.

PSU, Case, sucks, and could have gone with an SSD and aftermarket cooler. Not to be picky, but if that were added, I would possibly buy it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Geez I didn't realize how cheap amd stuff is getting, I mean sub 700 for a great gaming system is pretty awesome.

Couldn't agree more, now that mining is less common the amd cards have dropped in price making a good competitor for nvidia. 

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

PSU, Case, sucks, and could have gone with an SSD and aftermarket cooler. Not to be picky, but if that were added, I would possibly buy it.

They are trying to keep it cheap though, and psu and case are good enough. Also ssd are really not necessary especially in a budget build like this one. 

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

I already mentioned that but OK then..

I already mentioned that but OK then..

Oh, whoops. :P

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Or you could just choose your own parts instead of accepting whatever they give you. The whole point of building your own PC is to have full control over what goes in it.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

Or you could just choose your own parts instead of accepting whatever they give you. The whole point of building your own PC is to have full control over what goes in it.

???

You save ~$100 with this

???

You save ~$100 with this

If I were dirt poor, that might mean something to me, but $100 isn't enough to make me want to settle for the parts someone else chose.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

If I were dirt poor, that might mean something to me, but $100 isn't enough to make me want to settle for the parts someone else chose.

You don't need to be poor to appreciate a deal lol.

In that case, I hope you enjoy terrible power supplies and cases.

Just because its cheap and ugly doesn't mean they are terrible, terrible is your opinion on a post and thread that isn't for those that have money but those looking for good deals like this one

Yes the psu and case are crap but the psu has a $15 MIR so total the case and psu is $75. You get a $25 saving and a free case/psu. Sell those for cheap and buy your own case and psu. 

wat?

I said:

Not that good of a deal considering..

CPU:  AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor  ($139.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard:  Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($77.98 @ Newegg) 
Video Card:  PowerColor Radeon R9 280 3GB TurboDuo Video Card  ($179.30 @ Newegg) 
Case:  NZXT Source 210 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($19.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply:  EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($34.99 @ NCIX US) 
Case Fan:  Arctic Cooling Arctic F12 74.0 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($3.55 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $610.32
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-06-04 21:41 EDT-0400)

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

CPU:  AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor  ($139.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard:  Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($77.98 @ Newegg) 
Video Card:  PowerColor Radeon R9 280 3GB TurboDuo Video Card  ($179.30 @ Newegg) 
Case:  NZXT Source 210 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($19.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply:  EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($34.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $610.32
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

damn that's REALLY good...

e.)

The link for the video card is at 279.99 :/ and the case is at 39.99

The link for the video card is at 279.99 :/ and the case is at 39.99

The price changes over time. That's why there's a time stamp. 

There's are definitely other 280/7950's on sale.

b27ffd8eedbcc19ce6289692cf74196f.png

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.