Xbox One Now Can Run at 10.80p

werto165

THcQ183.jpg

Check out the 1080p Output on the XBONE

Screwed up the title name *sigh*

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

g g so funny lolzzzzzrrrxzzz

Diamond 5 in League :)

well I am pretty sure it will be able to, the kinect takes up 10% of the graphics in the XBONE and soon games companies will be developing games with the extra 10% so in theory, games will eventually run at 1080p

well I am pretty sure it will be able to, the kinect takes up 10% of the graphics in the XBONE and soon games companies will be developing games with the extra 10% so in theory, games will eventually run at 1080p

As soon as they start to use that 10% the games will just become more demanding and that will opset the increased performance. Besides the ps4 has more power and still only runs at 900p. Sorry but you probably shouldn't get your hopes up too soon. 

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

I'd like to say that the new 'current-gen' games are just dev studios getting used to the new 'current-gen' consoles, but I still think I'd be disappointed. Maybe once PS3 and Xbox 360 are ignored, we might be able to see the full potential of the consoles.

was that joke worth buying an XO?

I actually really enjoy the xbox one, probably just because i enjoy forza and FIFA(not very demanding games).

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

You so funny.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I actually really enjoy the xbox one, probably just because i enjoy forza and FIFA(not very demanding games).

I enjoy FIFA on my PC. :P

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I did that thing where you breathe out of your nose a little faster than usual

wtf I do this all the time

someone figure out what this is called

Error: 410

har har har. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I enjoy FIFA on my PC. :P

Have you tried FIFA world? I'm downloading it now

I did that thing where you breathe out of your nose a little faster than usual

heavy-breathing-cat.jpg

Have you tried FIFA world? I'm downloading it now

that f2p game? no.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"