Devils Canyon is Official - June 14 Shipping

keoghjacob

It's official! Devil's Canyon will ship on June 14.

Intel has officially announced Devil's Canyons' release, and shipping date.

Overclockers rejoice, as we can finally look forward to the official release of the OC-geared silicon!

Source:

http://hothardware.com/News/Intel-Announces-New-Devils-Canyon-CPU-4GHz-Base-Clock-44GHz-Turbo-Mode-/

P.S:

To WCCF Hassan:

I regret to inform you, albeit you sending me a butthurt PM on the LTT Forum about me question ing the WCCF article on Devil's Canyon DEFINITELY being delayed, this obviously has proven to be different.

May I direct you, and all your WCCF minions to the recently viral Scripps Spelling Bee video, of which you may be able to relate to:

CPU Intel i7-4770k Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 RAM

8GB Corsair Vengeance Newegg Red Edition GPU ASUS GTX 770 DirectCUII Case

Cooler Master HAF XB Storage OCZ Agility 4 128GB, Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB WD1002FAEX PSU Antec 650w Display(s) Dell s2209wb Cooling Noctua NH-D14

Overclockers rejoice, as we can finally look forward to the official release of the OC-geared silicon!

Source:

http://hothardware.com/m/News/Intel-Announces-New-Devils-Canyon-CPU-4GHz-Base-Clock-44GHz-Turbo-Mode-/default.aspx

P.S:

To WCCF Hassan:

I regret to inform you, albeit you sending me a butthurt PM on the LTT Forum about me question ing the WCCF article on Devil's Canyon DEFINITELY being delayed, this obviously has proven to be different.

May I direct you, and all your WCCF minions to the recently viral Scripps Spelling Bee video, of which you may be able to relate to:

Source link is broken

Source link is broken

fixed.

Cooler Master HAF XB Storage OCZ Agility 4 128GB, Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB WD1002FAEX PSU Antec 650w Display(s) Dell s2209wb Cooling Noctua NH-D14

Ha! Bad rumors after all!

Edit: The link still broken for me.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Source:

http://hothardware.com/News/Intel-Announces-New-Devils-Canyon-CPU-4GHz-Base-Clock-44GHz-Turbo-Mode-/

P.S:

To WCCF Hassan:

LOL. This guy who thinks he has got that word, ironic. Totally ironic. Even thought that wouldn't be me.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

...turns out this news is under NDA until 11:30 Pacific.

Shit.

I was able to snap a picture of the Intel release photo, though.

...turns out this news is under NDA until 11:30 Pacific.

Shit.

I was able to snap a picture of the Intel release photo, though.

Can you post the picture here?

My PC Specs:          CPU: i5 4690k(stock speed of 3.50GHz)          GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB          Storage: WD Blue 1TB HDD and 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD             Ram: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600MHz           Motherboard: Z97 Asus Maximus VII Ranger          PSU: Corsair RM650 650W          CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO                    Case: Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl with window         OS: Windows 10 Pro                                

Original article is now gone...presumably due to embargo violations.

I would if I didn't think there would be legal ramifications for doing it.

Would I able to release the photo, based on the NDA violation being by HotHardware?

Would I able to release the photo, based on the NDA violation being by HotHardware?

Don't post it. I saw the article and now its gone

Don't post it. I saw the article and now its gone

Same here.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I just looked at the photo, and it says June 2014, not June 14. Just to clear that up.

Yeah leave the thread as it is now, don't post any picture yet, when the embargo get lifted update the OP. I'm looking forward to it. 

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

And I just was about to buy a binned 4770k. Oh well! This is better.

Yes, you never signed any contract and you can't be held responsible for someone else pulling the trigger early. But there isn't anything new you can post that people already didn't know other than the lack of the i5 chip in that article which I also saw.

And I just was about to buy a binned 4770k. Oh well! This is better.

Ditto its the last item for my pc build.

Had a feeling those rumors 1 week before Computex were wrong.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

All I'll say is...

lol, WCCF.

Interesting now links and all the other tech guys can finally review the boards they have!