[Build Log] Nightcrawler [Bitfenix Phenom]

Looking good, nice case. You will like the MSI 7950 Twin Frozr, solid card. Just a heads up: (I know you are changing to W/C eventually for it) But...the stock TIM under the heatsink is complete garbage. Replace it when you get it. Takes 5 minutes and lowers temps drastically.

Thank You, yeah I heard the same. I have PK-3 paste, got it for when/if I delid my CPU as well.

Ah good.

Been reading over thread again, did you get a second prodigy case? (I may have misunderstood something)

I love it in white....just wish they made the same case but larger for us ATX folk.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Ah good.

Been reading over thread again, did you get a second prodigy case? (I may have misunderstood something)

I love it in white....just wish they made the same case but larger for us ATX folk.

No, I should probably redo that picture. I took that at another house when I got my WC stuff and I didn't feel like unpacking my case so I just took it like that.

They are making one for ATX. I believe it's the Prodigy-M they shown pictures on their facebook, on OCN community and other places as well during Computex.

omg....AWESOME. 

edit: awww.....M-atx. :(

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

i got some more tools coming so I can start modding within a few days. Once I lay it all out in the case and in my mind.

Received today:

Drill Bits
Blue Pop Rivets
6 more Monsoon Compression Fittings
2 Alphacool Pass Through Connectors

IMG_1794.jpg

Nice build, I dont usually like blue builds but this one for some reason stands out.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Nice build, I dont usually like blue builds but this one for some reason stands out.

Awesome! Thank you.

*A few pictures of the case to case transfer. From Prodigy to Old Temp Case while I mod my case.

*Teaser pics, a quick video is coming as well

IMG_1809.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg

Argh! Ordered even more parts, ordered 3 times now in the past 2 days, I do not like that. I kept forgetting things while getting other small things that I could have waited.

Here a few new pictures I guess for you to check out while I and you wait on more updates.

*Taking apart Prodigy

IMG_1817.jpg

*Doing a few fittings, plan on changin the layout of the mod top, just wanted to see what i looked like with these.

IMG_1820.jpg

How much was the total price?

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Update:
My first mod job, went decently well so far. Have to wait to do the MB Tray because I need an extension cord so I can put the metal cutters on my rotary tool. I hope the blue pop rivets go well with this. I cannot cut the front because I forgot the front panel to see what I actually need to cut out for the two 240mm rads that are going in front.

P7110001.jpg

-I got some more fittings and extensions, so much better. I am decided to start get some sleeving tools first and extend my fan cables so that they can reach the switch box in the PSU bay. Just so you know, sleeving is expensive to start out new.

-This is all that I can afford for this month, so next month I will be able to get another thing or so, plus I'm working on an OSU PC for my brother so I will buy something for that as well.

I will take pictures of course as I keep going along and updating the OP with the pricing and other information needed.

Ignore. 

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Quick Pictures & Video Demo of my new switch.

*If you would like to see anything else, I can do a quick video/pictures of it, just PM me or comment.

New Lutro0 Customs Teleios sleeving, crimpers, terminals, connectors plus a few other things needed to sleeve has arrived. Just have to wait until Monday/Tuesday for the rest, then I can at least put my case back together and do some more needed modding to it. :D

IMG_1950.jpg

I will have more pictures this coming week, by Friday at the latest.

-More sleeving
-More sleeving tools
-Case modding

Updated: Newly Purchased things!

Power Cable Ends

IMG_2004.jpg

IMG_2009.jpg

Cable Sleeving and Power Cord Sleeving plus Cables from Lutro0 Teleios

IMG_2012.jpg

Heatshrink for everything, plus some connectors and terminals

IMG_2015.jpg

Lutro0 through in a lot! of extra terminals for free!

IMG_2017.jpg

looking great so far, good luck =)

CPU: Intel i7-7700k @4.8 Ghz Motherbord: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon | RAM: GeIL Super Luce 32GB 2400MHz | Video Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Founders Edition |
 | SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 500GB M.2 | Power Supply: Corsair HX850i 850W Platinum Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass |

CPU Block: Phanteks Glacier C350i GPU Block: Phanteks Full Cover GTX 1080 | GPU Back Plate: EK Full Cover EK-FC1080 GTX | Reservoir: EK RES X3 250 |
| Radiator: EK CoolStream SE 360 Slim Triple Rad | Pump: EK-XTOP Revo D5 PWM Pump Plexi Tubing: EK DuraClear 8/8ID 1/2OD Tubing |
Coolant: Mayhems Non Stain Blue Dye + Distilled Water | Fittings: EK ACF 10/13mm Compression fittings black Fans: Corsair HD120 RGB & Phanteks PH-F120SP |

Monitor: 2x Samsung s34e790c (34" 21:9 3440x1440) Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Chroma RGB  | Mouse: Razer Mamba Chroma RGB Mouse Pad: TSM Grunge |
Headset: Logitech G930 Wheel: Logitech G920 |

That power cable looks really sexy, although the socket itself is a bit too large. looking forward to see more.

looking great so far, good luck =)

That power cable looks really sexy, although the socket itself is a bit too large. looking forward to see more.

Thank You! :D

Update: Sleeving Swiftech MCP655 Pump

The End

01-1.png

Cutting the inside connector

02-1.png

For this reason

03-1.png

Done!

04-1.png

With Bitspower top and kit

06-1.png