[Build Log] Nightcrawler [Bitfenix Phenom]

*Switched the Motherboard trayes. Colossus M

, Phenom

The only difference in these cases is the Colossus has the hole on the bottom/front/right for the LED power.

*I now need to order some pop rivets to put them in place.

*Remember that I mainly purchased the Colossus for the Motherboard Tray and for a guest PC [mITX Socket 775 Core 2 Duo].

• 2 weeks later...

pcpartpicker list [i will update this same list in the one of the top threads]

-I got the pop rivets and it's not together. Must decide where I really want to put the power button. I am thinking top/front left side.

-This coming month I will be getting another monitor and some wall mounts. Another braided HDMI cable.

This is definitely an awesome build :rolleyes:

I was starting to think that it wasn't or will not be as awesome as it has always been in my head. I'm not going to the extreme modding as others have with amazing builds, creativity and skill. Thank You though, makes me feel better to know you guys like it. :D

-Monitor and wall mounts ordered along with another Blue/Black braided HDMI cable. Will update with pictures next week when I receive.

What should I save up for next?

Untitled-2.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I somehow used all of my photobucket space. I deleted a lot but it still says it. I'm working on something to get it fixed. Thank You.

You should reupload your pics when you get the chance as PhotoBucket has dropped some of your pics for some reason - I was thinking this was a build log without pics for a second. 

hey,just noticed youre from ohio! its cool to see i guess

Edit: If you didnt guess im from there too.

I don't even know...  :P  Closer friends is always nice. We can converse about this crappy weather we deal with daily.

You should reupload your pics when you get the chance as PhotoBucket has dropped some of your pics for some reason - I was thinking this was a build log without pics for a second. 

Yeah somehow I was only on 2GB plan so it blocked everything because it was full. I don't see why it would block them but it did. I'm in the process of finding a friend to help me upgrade to 10GB. You get 8GB free for downloading the App but the app is down or something. I might make another account but I am unsure, I will update again in a few days when things get cleared or I figure it all out.

Thank You for confirming this for me, as I wasn't sure if it was just me or not. :D

Do you guys have any thoughts on better photo websites for this forum?

I don't even know...  :P  Closer friends is always nice. We can converse about this crappy weather we deal with daily.

Yeah somehow I was only on 2GB plan so it blocked everything because it was full. I don't see why it would block them but it did. I'm in the process of finding a friend to help me upgrade to 10GB. You get 8GB free for downloading the App but the app is down or something. I might make another account but I am unsure, I will update again in a few days when things get cleared or I figure it all out.

Thank You for confirming this for me, as I wasn't sure if it was just me or not. :D

Do you guys have any thoughts on better photo websites for this forum?

Still a solid 60 in California :P.  This drought is going to ruin wake boarding this year :(.  I was wondering why I couldn't see the pictures haha :P

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Still a solid 60 in California :P.  This drought is going to ruin wake boarding this year :(.  I was wondering why I couldn't see the pictures haha :P

I wish I didn't live here because of the bi-polar weather but it is what it is. Cannot move to warmer temps because it's been my home for too long. I envy any person that lives in a warmer state but just because it's warmer. I know you peeps in Cali have your own State flaws that I wouldn't want to go through when it comes to mother nature. Fires, Earthquakes and Alien abductions are just the main ones. lolz I had to through in Aliens, I just had to. ^_^

I guess it's was not only because I had that many pics, because it wasn't even full, after further reviewing I guess it's because I was over my monthly bandwidth, which even though I have had and use photobucket for years now didn't even know they had a max bandwidth. It was 10GB a month so thank you guys for liking this build log so much. lolz

I guess I will be going with Flickr, 1TB of space! lolz Will not even get close with that but it seems to be a popular choice.

I deleted a lot of my pictures on photobucket already and I deleted 99% of the ones on my PC because I wanted to take more updated photos of things together.

For now though you can view my Build Log from OCN. Which exactly like this one but since they have dedicated servers, all of the pictures are still there. I truly hope that I get some things going. I know it's a long wait for something that isn't amazing or will never win any PC mod of the year but I am glad you all like it so far.

Dang bro...what do you do for a living?

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Dang bro...what do you do for a living?

I take care of my little brother, who is mentally challenged [he is 25 with a mind of a 15 year old], that is my only job. I have my own society issues so I do not work, we live off of his SSI check in a low income place. After the bills are paid and I get him some things I save up here and there and just spend money on my PC. :D I probably didn't have to go into that much detail but I'm okay with it.

Some of it is also credit cards

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry that I haven't updated the pictures to the my new photo host. I was thinking about waiting a little bit longer and taking all new pictures that are better organized.

If you want you can view this same thread HERE that has all of the pictures.

It's almost March, so I will be selling my 840 Pro and getting a 250GB EVO like I mentioned before. Will update here but post pictures on other for now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

-Well ... you can probably unfollow this thread. It seems that I can never finish a full build to my liking.
-I must sell a lot of my water cooling parts and some other things to have more money for my car, so I can get a job and do something more with my life. Also will be moving and will need money for deposit and such.
-Sorry if this is a disappointment. I am sadden too, hopefully you will find me in the future when I get thing moving and build my custom pc desk. Probably after DDR4 arrives. biggrin.gif Until then my friends.
-Also if you want a list of the things I'm selling, the link is in my sig wave2.gif
-I did get the speaker system, it arrived today. biggrin.gif Yay!
-I did get the Evo 250gb SSD

I will still be putting together the Phenom, just a few things will change.
-Will sell memory and buy G.SKILL Ares 2133 blue ram to match my mb more
-Will be selling GPU to get an Asus 280x
-Will be getting a massive cpu cooler, Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BL

I will either make a new thread to finish that build or edit this thread to make it correct. I will still be doing some things with it just on a much smaller scale.

• 2 weeks later...

I have now started to sell some of these things to get the other things listed above. If you want links for the classifieds here or a list please let me know. A few things have already been sold.

• 3 weeks later...

14041733516_ffd220b2a9_b.jpg
pcpartpicker

14084889113_305330821e_b.jpg
14084888153_21deaf00e2_b.jpg
14064848215_3f8325529d_b.jpg
14061640061_cde343d93f_b.jpg
14064847095_3d0425a060_b.jpg
14084887033_14a0f58423_b.jpg

• Today I will be shortening the 8pin CPU power cable and sleeving it. I might do tomorrow because it's a rainy day. lol
  • I don't plan on more pictures until I delid it, then I will be taking all new pictures and hopefully better quality.
  • Not getting a 280x although they are pretty cheap now. I have a MSI GTX 770 Lightning at the moment
  • I ordered Scythe SY1212SL12M Slip Stream Slim 120x12mm, 1,600rpm fans for the top exhaust

I also updated the OP
I don't have the camera currently but will get it back soon. Even though I don't need a webcam I might buy one.

Just finished shortening and sleeving the cpu 8pin power. Lutro0 Teleios Sleeving, Black, Aqua Blue.

*Yes I know it needs cable managment. I am just one of those people who do one thing at a time. Once I get the GPU power cables done, I will work on all of the fans. Check the 1st post for my to-do list as I update it as often as I can.

ZbeOiLi.jpg

ordered 1 Silverstone CP11

I thought it would be hard to sleeve my Seasonic 24pin, but it will not be. Yay! Now I just have to wait for some more sleeving. :D

HTTfU8t.jpg