"Graduation Presents"

What is your guys' inputs/experience with graduation gifts. When I say graudation I mean not necessarily moving on to college or what have you but simply moving on to the next grade level with good grades and all. Personally, my parents are really pleased when they see good grades and stuff like that so they get me something after all my finals are done. So lemme ask you guys, do you get presents at the end of the school year for doing well and has your school year already ended? ^_^ (personally I like to get tech-based gifts cuz ya know)

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

This should be in off topic. But to answer your question, yes and school is starting in a week here.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

lol? graduation from high school?
or college?

i got nothing for graduating high school.

u really shouldnt be motivated by presents. The education u get from school should be a good enough present.

ull see once u start paying for your education.

School just ended. (High School). Got no presents but instead I gave some presents to the teachers. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

For HS? Nothing. For passing a grade? well, that's expected.

By nothing I mean my butt was spared. 

I was offered a car when I graduate college, but I'm fine with my current one. 

Error: 410

For my parents, it depends on how high marks you usually get. If you get your average, you get nothing. If you get above your average, you get something good.

...This is a problem for me since I'm already getting pretty good marks as my average... so I get nothing ;-;

This should be in off topic. But to answer your question, yes and school is starting in a week here.

whats the school cycle in the Philippines? 

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

For my parents, it depends on how high marks you usually get. If you get your average, you get nothing. If you get above your average, you get something good.

...This is a problem for me since I'm already getting pretty good marks as my average... so I get nothing ;-;

idk how similar or not the grading system goes for Canadians, but I usually get high B's (B+)

whats the school cycle in the Philippines?

June is the start and ends in March. Though some schools are slowly moving it to July and august which is terrible because we get a rainy season for vacation. But if that happens. I get vacation the same time as steam sales.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

What is your guys' inputs/experience with graduation gifts. When I say graudation I mean not necessarily moving on to college or what have you but simply moving on to the next grade level with good grades and all. Personally, my parents are really pleased when they see good grades and stuff like that so they get me something after all my finals are done. So lemme ask you guys, do you get presents at the end of the school year for doing well and has your school year already ended? ^_^ (personally I like to get tech-based gifts cuz ya know)

dildo for girls is always a winner

I never really got anything for grades. Doing well was expected and when I did not meet expectations I had stuff taken away. I personally don't think I should get anything for doing something as easy as getting high marks anyway nonetheless moving up in grade. However if I were offered anything I am sure I wouldn't turn it down.

But seriously moving up in grade is basicly the same thing as a birthday. Getting presents for both seems a little pointless.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Hah

I get straight As

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I did get a present from getting high grades when I graduated but it has been the only time.

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

I've had honor roal all yer and i don't get anything. Honestly i don't understand why people do, good grades are only benefiting you, so why should your parents get you anything?

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

interested in your guys' inputs :P