Insane Looking Lamborghini

FireFox

What are your opinions on this amazing looking car, hate to think how much it's going to cost.

Lamborghini Egoista Concept

Lamborghini-Egoista_Concept_2013_photo_0

Love the interior :)

So glad Lamborghini are still mental otherwise they wouldn't create things like that lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

They probably wont produce any :(

but it looks sick.

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

I am a Ferrari and Maserati guy. Lambos are just too flashy

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Here is the front straight on, still though would be nice to open the garage and see that starring at you :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

That looks awesome, but a tad too flashy for my taste

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Nothing beats having a trident as the logo of your car

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

What happened to the 60's? 

Love 60's design but I rather like having 30+ miles to the gallon

What are your opinions on this amazing looking car, hate to think how much it's going to cost.

Lamborghini Egoista Concept

Love the interior :)

So glad Lamborghini are still mental otherwise they wouldn't create things like that lol

Why gasoline? Let's start pushing electric and hydrogen cars. We have the Tesla Model X that can reach 0 to 96.5km/h in 6 seconds on an electric motor, they obviously have potential.

Nothing beats having a trident as the logo of your car

According to Lamborghini, it's better to have the car BE the trident *rolleyes*

As for supercars, I don't like them. They're sexless, uninteresting objects to me, and owning one says a lot of negative things about you as a person. I can't remember a single supercar I ever really liked the look of, except maybe that one weird Mexican brand that was fairly new. Forgot their name though.

Edit: The Tesla is bloody awesome though.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Thats true we really do need to start pushing electric cars. The world is running out of gas (atleast the kind we can reach) and we need to start doing electric as well as wind power for everything.

According to Lamborghini, it's better to have the car BE the trident *rolleyes*

As for supercars, I don't like them. They're sexless, uninteresting objects to me, and owning one says a lot of negative things about you as a person. I can't remember a single supercar I ever really liked the look of, except maybe that one weird Mexican brand that was fairly new. Forgot their name though.

Edit: The Tesla is bloody awesome though.

I usually don't like supercars either but I would totally buy one if I had the money, why wouldn't someone? Just drive along a track going 100+ mph. I like luxury cars like really nice Audi's and Bentley's

Electric would be pretty cool but not from batteries, they are too pricy and not enough of a range, also don't have enough charging ports here in the UK but I'm hoping more hydrogen cars like the Honda Clarity come out, that is the way forward.

I still prefer the piston engine though but would be nice to have alternatives along side the piston engine

I don't like the looks of it. I think Lamborghini as shown too many examples of very bad taste lately. It seems they go overboard just for the sake of going overboard. I do however like the cockpit!

That's disgusting! It has more angles than a stealth bomber

Is that a sigth in front of the steering weel? LoL

It is, I wonder what it's like to drive with lol

It looks like a failed attempt at a paper plane. Not impressed.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

they took the stealth fighter look to far i work by FA-22s all day and that looks like a car version of the plane.

Probably never going to happen but it looks awesome but maybe a bit flashy. If I was rich I would probably buy one just to be that guy

Probably never going to happen but it looks awesome but maybe a bit flashy. If I was rich I would probably buy one just to be that guy

Same here but I like to blend in which is why I'd still have a 1st generation Subaru Impreza with a big turbocharger

It is, I wonder what it's like to drive with lol

mabye it have like a sectet paintball gun mounted in the front... pew pew pew! the cars is nice tough, i actually want one, if i had that amount of money that i culd just spend millions after millions dollars on whatsoever :D

all it will do is sit in some sultans garage, i bet the sight is actually a plate where the speedo will be projected

Its all about those volumetric clouds