Halt and Catch Fire (New series by AMC about the PC revolution)

Who saw the first episode and what did you think? For those of you who haven't heard about the show, here's the wikipedia intro:

Halt and Catch Fire is an American period drama television series created by Chris Cantwell and Chris Rogers, that is scheduled to premiere on AMC on June 1, 2014.[1][2] A sneak peek of its pilot episode was made available in May 2014. The series is set in the early 1980s and depicts a fictionalized insider's view of the personal computer revolution. The title refers to the machine code instruction Halt and Catch Fire, which could cause a computer's central processing unit to cease all meaningful function.

I liked it, the setting is spot on, the cast looks nice and it has got the right amount of drama and mystery already :D

Opinions please!

Trailer:

It looks like it could be quite good, never seen it though. Although I could see it being very tacky though.

looks interesting might have to check it out

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

Same channel which Breaking Bad came from?

Oh yeah...