Heaven Society - Week 6 (The Irregular at Magic Highschool)

JLCitadel

Seems like I'll have a fair number of episodes to watch when I get home!

The recent ones have been really good. Lots of development and awesome scenes. 

Seems like I'll have a fair number of episodes to watch when I get home!

Yus yus, you has catching up to do!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

The last two episodes have both been really good. I'm hoping it doesn't finish at around the 24 mark. I'd like it to be over 30 episodes. 

I've got a feeling it'll be a series with 25 episodes max. But we'll see. 

Wikipedia says 26 episodes lol

I have also kept up with it and have liked it so far. I am rather surprised that this thread was brought back up though lol

I have also kept up with it and have liked it so far. I am rather surprised that this thread was brought back up though lol

Well, it is ongoing, so it makes sense. The last two episodes have had some major developments, so the discussion came back around. 

Hehe just you wait... the Hyouka threads gonna get revived in due time too...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Still watching this series as the episodes come out. It's actually coming along pretty good, I'm enjoying it. The story is slowly unfolding. 

1340033074035.gif

Error: 410

Can't wait for Saturday :D

The episode comes out about 30 minutes after I get back from work, it's brilliant timing (: 

SAO2 episodes come out on Saturday too, but so far I'm pretty disappointed with it. Then again, it hasn't really got into it yet, so it may get better. 

The episode comes out about 30 minutes after I get back from work, it's brilliant timing (: 

SAO2 episodes come out on Saturday too, but so far I'm pretty disappointed with it. Then again, it hasn't really got into it yet, so it may get better. 

Nice!  Enough time to prepare yourself to watch the multiple shows that come out saturday. ^_^

I know what you mean about GGO (SAO) Although if I remeber corectly SAO was somewhat similar in pacing. In the back of my head I know its better for multiple episodes to come out then watch it but I Just can't wait xD

I was already following the series :D 

It's *ok* so far. Not super amazing or anything but its following the book fairly closely.

Nice!  Enough time to prepare yourself to watch the multiple shows that come out saturday. ^_^

I know what you mean about GGO (SAO) Although if I remeber corectly SAO was somewhat similar in pacing. In the back of my head I know its better for multiple episodes to come out then watch it but I Just can't wait xD

SAO threw all the questions to you in one go, where as GGO is basically filling in the pieces slowly.

I was already following the series :D

Mahouka is still pretty darn good, just waiting on the next episode now :D

• 3 weeks later...