Heaven Society - Week 6 (The Irregular at Magic Highschool)

JLCitadel

So I'm watching more of log horizon now, EP 17. I think I'm a bit behind :D

just a little bit but at least your watching something lol

i'm watching FMA:Brotherhood myself. I suppose IAMH was a bad idea. I'll keep it with animes that have at least 10 episodes out from now on.

I kind of like that it is an ongoing anime although its not that many episodes in yet it gives me something to watch as i see new ones come out.  I have no problem with it being less then 10 episodes long at this point.

odd question but do you know how well the manga follows the novels as that could be the reason that things are cut out as the anime may be following the manga and the manga following the novel so its like playing telephone lol

It follows the light novel relatively well, while it also skip a few things, it explains things like magic much more in-depth, also, that scene I spoke of before is also in the manga.

But then, you have to wait until someone decides to translate the manga, which nobody seems to have wanted to since february. (the manga is separated into the different arcs, so the new one is "KYUUKOUSEN HEN".)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I really liked log horizon. 

enfA1bn.jpg

Log Horizon? THE Log Horizon? LOG HORIZOONNNNN!

umm yes.

Btw if I'm not mistaken log horizon will continue this year.

Yuppppp and I'll be watching~

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yuppppp and I'll be watching~

good I really like how it has been going so far so i will also keep watching it

good I really like how it has been going so far so i will also keep watching it

i will be too. Its the first proper two season anime in a Loooong time.

Wait, it's coming this year? Nice, I'll look out for it on crunchyroll. 

I just finished watching full metal alchemist brotherhood.

Holy

Fucking

Balls.

Holy

Fucking

Balls.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saw this coming.... lol... 

SUGOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrighty watched up to episode 7 of The Irregular at Magic Highschool. Its a shame I have to wait for the rest of the episodes to air to continue.. :P

I wasn't expecting anything amazing when I started watching but I'll admit its better than my expectations. It wasn't filled with moe to the point I wanted to barf and the plot wasn't boring at all, it left me wanting to see more to figure things out. 

Possible spoilers ahead:

I feel like Tatsuya's affiliations with his sister may not actually be brother and sister. And that what we know about him so far is probably just facade or something, there's definitely a lot more about him that we don't know yet.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Alrighty watched up to episode 7 of The Irregular at Magic Highschool. Its a shame I have to wait for the rest of the episodes to air to continue.. :P

I wasn't expecting anything amazing when I started watching but I'll admit its better than my expectations. It wasn't filled with moe to the point I wanted to barf and the plot wasn't boring at all, it left me wanting to see more to figure things out. 

Possible spoilers ahead:

I feel like Tatsuya's affiliations with his sister may not actually be brother and sister. And that what we know about him so far is probably just facade or something, there's definitely a lot more about him that we don't know yet.

7?, there are 9 out right now.

And yeah i agree with you on Tatsuya, well tbh his background is better explained in the Manga.

7?, there are 9 out right now.

And yeah i agree with you on Tatsuya, well tbh his background is better explained in the Manga.

What blasphemy, the sub group I'm following must be slacking. 

God damit I'm retarded. I got the spanish subbed version of ep 8 and 9.... -.-

Man i hate when that happens!

Need a hand?

Its fine I got the episodes. Now I'm just annoyed I have to wait for the rest to air... 

Thanks for the offer.

You're welcome, and yeah that feeling of waiting.

Funny thing is the manga is lagging behind.

Probably because they source the material off the light novels. A friend of mine just told me he read the books and they were pretty good.

Want to watch next episode... ughhhhhh.... people who marathon series need to avoid ones that are still airing.... this feeling is really really bothering me. 

Actually started watching Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei when the second episode came out. It's surprisingly good, but I'm thinking that Tatsuya has got to lose a fight at some point, or it will become a little boring. 

Actually started watching Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei when the second episode came out. It's surprisingly good, but I'm thinking that Tatsuya has got to lose a fight at some point, or it will become a little boring. 

I've got a feeling that one guy from the other school will give him some trouble but we'll have to wait and see. 

Probably because they source the material off the light novels. A friend of mine just told me he read the books and they were pretty good.

Want to watch next episode... ughhhhhh.... people who marathon series need to avoid ones that are still airing.... this feeling is really really bothering me. 

I know what you mean. It can drive you insane.... Trust me :ph34r: