Heaven Society - Week 6 (The Irregular at Magic Highschool)

JLCitadel

I was a huge fan of a few anime shows growing up. It was shows mostly produced in the 80s mostly about sports which was shown on german channels....We had a lot of german channels since I grew up in the south of denmark, just an hour from the german border. But haven't really gotten into Anime since. Maybe its time to change that.

Now is as good of a time as any to change that

Now is as good of a time as any to change that

Yeah...certaintly seems like there are alot of material available now.

Just need to find my genre.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Yeah...certaintly seems like there are alot of material available now.

Just need to find my genre.

all of them ;):D

• 1 month later...

Still watching this series as the episodes come out. It's actually coming along pretty good, I'm enjoying it. The story is slowly unfolding. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I gonna got bored with the series & dropped it

That's unfortunate =/

A friend of mine read the light novels and said it was good so I kept watching. The action scenes are pretty well done :D

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Still watching this series as the episodes come out. It's actually coming along pretty good, I'm enjoying it. The story is slowly unfolding. 

The last two episodes have both been really good. I'm hoping it doesn't finish at around the 24 mark. I'd like it to be over 30 episodes. 

The last two episodes have both been really good. I'm hoping it doesn't finish at around the 24 mark. I'd like it to be over 30 episodes. 

I've got a feeling it'll be a series with 25 episodes max. But we'll see. 

Need to get a gif of that finger click. Maybe I'll make one in a bit. 

Do ittttttt 

I've got a feeling it'll be a series with 25 episodes max. But we'll see. 

Do ittttttt 

This anime is made in pretty good quality, it's hard to make a decently sized gif while keeping the colours and quality good without the file being huge. 

ZRwTiUG.gif

EDIT: Quality is better, but even with a smaller size, the file is bigger than the other one. 

DQnvako.gif

This anime is made in pretty good quality, it's hard to make a decently sized gif while keeping the colours and quality good without the file being huge. 

EDIT: Quality is better, but even with a smaller size, the file is bigger than the other one. 

yup... I know how bothersome it is.... 

That scene was pretty badass though. 

yup... I know how bothersome it is.... 

That scene was pretty badass though. 

Have you watched the most recent episode? I'm liking how the series has loads of those really cool reveal moments, like the finger snap and Miyuki using the flying magic in the Mirage Bat.  

Have you watched the most recent episode? I'm liking how the series has loads of those really cool reveal moments, like the finger snap and Miyuki using the flying magic in the Mirage Bat.  

Yup watched the most recent episode this morning while I was "suppose" to be working. 

I'm surprised they caught the terrorist so fast. I expected some sort of chaos at the least. 

Yup watched the most recent episode this morning while I was "suppose" to be working. 

I'm surprised they caught the terrorist so fast. I expected some sort of chaos at the least. 

Yeah. They were hyping him up, saying that he'll kill several hundred people, then gets taken down in a few seconds xD 

Yeah. They were hyping him up, saying that he'll kill several hundred people, then gets taken down in a few seconds xD 

At least I got a chuckle out of that. Those "businessmen"  are so screwed hahaha. I want to see what happens to the Masaki guy after being defeated. 

At least I got a chuckle out of that. Those "businessmen"  are so screwed hahaha. I want to see what happens to the Masaki guy after being defeated. 

He seems to be portrayed as the bad character, but I think he's going to turn out to be nice to Tatsuya. He got screwed though, as well as nearly killing Tatsuya. Didn't count on the revival spell. 

Those businessmen are probably going to do something even more violent next xD 

He seems to be portrayed as the bad character, but I think he's going to turn out to be nice to Tatsuya. He got screwed though, as well as nearly killing Tatsuya. Didn't count on the revival spell. 

Those businessmen are probably going to do something even more violent next xD 

I'm sure they'll be rivals for a long time though. Maybe they work for different factions? I swear that revival spell is like some sorta automatic thing he's go programmed into himself or something. 

Maybe... whatever it is I expect a awesome fight scene. 

I'm sure they'll be rivals for a long time though. Maybe they work for different factions? I swear that revival spell is like some sorta automatic thing he's go programmed into himself or something. 

Maybe... whatever it is I expect a awesome fight scene. 

I think it is. He's said in previous episodes that he was 'created' I believe. 

I'm waiting for the next awesome reveal xD 

I think it is. He's said in previous episodes that he was 'created' I believe. 

I'm waiting for the next awesome reveal xD 

I wouldn't doubt if he was. They mentioned their country only had two people with such skill and that's no doubt Tatsuya and Miyuki, unless I'm missing something here. 

I wouldn't doubt if he was. They mentioned their country only had two people with such skill and that's no doubt Tatsuya and Miyuki, unless I'm missing something here. 

I don't think it's Miyuki. I would think it's someone in the organisation that Tatsuya is working for. 

Miyuki is awesome though, but her powers seem to be focused around pure power and large scale offensive tactics. Whereas Tatsuya seems to use Guerilla type tactics (stuff like his ability to sense people in other rooms and the stealth type magic. 

I don't think it's Miyuki. I would think it's someone in the organisation that Tatsuya is working for. 

Miyuki is awesome though, but her powers seem to be focused around pure power and large scale offensive tactics. Whereas Tatsuya seems to use Guerilla type tactics (stuff like his ability to sense people in other rooms and the stealth type magic. 

Hmm.... only time will tell though, unless one of us reads the light novel first lol.

Tatsuya has absurdly good responsiveness to situations, the guys basically a genius tactician. Just being able to read what people are casting is insane. 

Hmm.... only time will tell though, unless one of us reads the light novel first lol.

Tatsuya has absurdly good responsiveness to situations, the guys basically a genius tactician. Just being able to read what people are casting is insane. 

Well, with that finger snapping spell, he memorised it rather than having to use an activation sequence. Just doing that is insane, let alone being able to read what people are casting as well as (assuming here, based on his fight with Ichijo) being able to see where they're going to cast it before they do it. 

Well, with that finger snapping spell, he memorised it rather than having to use an activation sequence. Just doing that is insane, let alone being able to read what people are casting as well as (assuming here, based on his fight with Ichijo) being able to see where they're going to cast it before they do it. 

Ahhhhh that finger snap finisher was so badass, smooth as hell. 

If only he could use magic as well as everyone else.... the whole playing field would be skewed to his advantage. 

Ahhhhh that finger snap finisher was so badass, smooth as hell. 

If only he could use magic as well as everyone else.... the whole playing field would be skewed to his advantage. 

Imagine if he could use Miyuki's inferno without the activation sequence, that would be ridiculous. His finger snap was amazing, but he did ruin his own hearing with it as well. Kind of a double edged sword. 

It's good having him as a course 2 student though, it increases everyone's surprise when he does something awesome. 

Imagine if he could use Miyuki's inferno without the activation sequence, that would be ridiculous. His finger snap was amazing, but he did ruin his own hearing with it as well. Kind of a double edged sword. 

It's good having him as a course 2 student though, it increases everyone's surprise when he does something awesome. 

That would be so overpowered.... Yeah but he totally decimated that other guys ears. No pain no gain eh? ^.^

Yup it makes it all the more awesome.