Heaven Society Week 6 Poll (Anime Club)

JLCitadel

Also kinda how the viewership of death note severly dropped right around the second season, at least here is the US.

I think that has a lot to do with what actually happened in Death Note's second season. Just saying, but I would've normally stopped watching the anime then and there if there were other anime fighting for my attention. At the time, there wasn't. 

And if you've seen Death Note, you know what event I speak of.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I think that has a lot to do with what actually happened in Death Note's second season. Just saying, but I would've normally stopped watching the anime then and there if there were other anime fighting for my attention. At the time, there wasn't. 

And if you've seen Death Note, you know what event I speak of.

Oh it does but that sort of large change happens in just about every other anime of that age and prior thats 24+ episodes. It usually happens right around midpoint, sometimes quite abruptly. Another prety good example would be gurren lagann which had bit less main steam exposure in the US but was still on TV at the time.

Oh it does but that sort of large change happens in just about every other anime of that age and prior thats 24+ episodes. It usually happens right around midpoint, sometimes quite abruptly. Another prety good example would be gurren lagann which had bit less main steam exposure in the US but was still on TV at the time.

Fair enough, but I think not many anime have as interesting a thing to lose as Death Note did. I mean, that thing (being vague intentionally so as not to spoil) was 50% of why I watched the show. The counterpart to it was the other 50%. It was a good system. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Fair enough, but I think not many anime have as interesting a thing to lose as Death Note did. I mean, that thing (being vague intentionally so as not to spoil) was 50% of why I watched the show. The counterpart to it was the other 50%. It was a good system. 

L dying?

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

add me to the members list! ive decided to commit. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

I can't decide what to vote for you guys. I watched FMA, Anohana, and Code:Breaker, but not the other two. The three I've watched are really good choices too... Plus the other two look really interesting.

I think I'm using this "anime club" wrong... I keep just using it as a recommendation list and some how never see people talk about it. So i guess add me to the list as i keep watching these just not noticing the discussion after watching lol

On this list i have seen Full Metal Alchemist original and brother hood,Code: Breaker

Yet after seeing this poll go up i have now also seen The Irregular at Magic High School episodes 1-8 and Anohana

I think I'm using this "anime club" wrong... I keep just using it as a recommendation list and some how never see people talk about it. So i guess add me to the list as i keep watching these just not noticing the discussion after watching lol

On this list i have seen Full Metal Alchemist original and brother hood,Code: Breaker

Yet after seeing this poll go up i have now also seen The Irregular at Magic High School episodes 1-8 and Anohana

our discussion is kinda random I swear more happens in the poll threads than the viewing ones and half the time whats discussed in the viewing one barely relates to that anime at all.

This all happens cause were just all cool like that.

our discussion is kinda random I swear more happens in the poll threads than the viewing ones and half the time whats discussed in the viewing one barely relates to that anime at all.

that is my kind of club lol.

The first one or 2 of these I saw go up when the discussion threads were up I didn't want to talk about the anime until later when others had watched it and by the time i thought people may have seen it the next poll would be up and I would just move one.

that is my kind of club lol.

The first one or 2 of these I saw go up when the discussion threads were up I didn't want to talk about the anime until later when others had watched it and by the time i thought people may have seen it the next poll would be up and I would just move one.

just talk about stuff were just trying to get some people with some common interests together the anime is really just a catalist for discussion.

I havnt really been watching the anime too much recently just because of how things have been lining up time wise in life but oh wells usually I get in on the general and poll discussion.

just talk about stuff were just trying to get some people with some common interests together the anime is really just a catalist for discussion.

I havnt really been watching the anime too much recently just because of how things have been lining up time wise in life but oh wells usually I get in on the general and poll discussion.

I can understand that. Some like fma would take a long time to watch all of it I try to watch a few episodes of the anime i have seen listed in the polls here just to see if i will like them and tend to just not sleep and end up marathoning them till like 4am 

I can understand that. Some like fma would take a long time to watch all of it I try to watch a few episodes of the anime i have seen listed in the polls here just to see if i will like them and tend to just not sleep and end up marathoning them till like 4am

yep thats what ends up happening. there have been very few recent anime to do that to me though.

bae2e597c1a8173c99334730c4fdcda2.png

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yep thats what ends up happening. there have been very few recent anime to do that to me though.

I seem to be able to watch just about any anime and if its long it will be the only thing i watch for a while. I watched from 1-157 of fairy tail without really watching anything else until the site i was watching the anime on went down. Once i start watching something that gets my attention i will just keep watching it until i have no where to watch it or it stops. Some have gotten me to  watch until the end of the anime then I went to the manga and when i ran out of the translated manga i ended up finding fan translated manga to keep reading it.

I feel bad for this ending up being a triple post on my part but they were not all that close together so what ever

Who was it that suggested Anohana  and 5 Cm Per Second both are a little depressing by no means bad I'm just suppressed to see them as an option in this forum.

and now i have seen every thing in this poll... damn slow polling process in 24 hours i have watched 3 of the things in the poll :(

I feel bad for this ending up being a triple post on my part but they were not all that close together so what ever

Who was it that suggested Anohana  and 5 Cm Per Second both are a little depressing by no means bad I'm just suppressed to see them as an option in this forum.

and now i have seen every thing in this poll... damn slow polling process in 24 hours i have watched 3 of the things in the poll :(

Unfortunately the voting time is due to timezone differences. Sometimes we even extend it a bit due to some issues. 

Wait you've already seen everything in the poll?! Welp... you can always go back to the previous weeks selections and watch those to talk about in those threads if you want lol. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I can't decide what to vote for you guys. I watched FMA, Anohana, and Code:Breaker, but not the other two. The three I've watched are really good choices too... Plus the other two look really interesting.

I'd personally vote for something I haven't watched before. I only vote series I've already seen if I absolutely want club members to see it. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Well i did add 5 cm per second to my suggestions list i gave Luc but im pretty sure im not the only one that did that....riiiiight?
I was also going to suggest another one i saw before 5 Cm..but i could not find it in my library :/ its actually one of my favorites. if i find it ill suggest it as well next time.