Heaven Society Week 6 Poll (Anime Club)

JLCitadel

vfAXr6z.png

Hello everyone, it's time for us to pick which anime we'd like to watch for Week 6!

Polls will be up for 24 hours, so you've got plenty of time to decide.

Below is a list of each anime, a synopsis, and an image.

If you're interested in becoming a part of the club, please click here for more information.

Each week we pick 3-4 anime that members of the club inbox me with, and the founders choose one.

Of hose four we select one based on a poll and then we proceed to watch and discuss it.

Roll Over Pick

Full Metal Alchemist

d16790ab2b540866c2d0532a0786d2f6.png

The rules of alchemy state that to gain something, one must lose something of equal value. Alchemy is the process of taking apart and reconstructing an object into a different entity, with the rules of alchemy to govern this procedure. However, there exists an object that can bring any alchemist above these rules, the object known as the Philosopher's Stone. The young Edward Elric is a particularly talented alchemist who through an accident years back lost his younger brother Alphonse and one of his legs. Sacrificing one of his arms as well, he used alchemy to bind his brother's soul to a suit of armor. This lead to the beginning of their journey to restore their bodies, in search for the legendary Philosopher's Stone.

(Brotherhood)

In this world there exist alchemists, people who study and perform the art of alchemical transmutation—to manipulate objects and transform one object into another. They are bounded by the basic law of alchemy: in order to gain something you have to sacrifice something of the same value. The main character is the famous alchemist Edward Elric—also known as the Fullmetal Alchemist—who almost lost his little brother, Alphonse, in an alchemical accident. Edward managed to attach his brother's soul to a large suit of armor. While he did manage to save his brother's life, he paid the terrible price of his limbs. To get back what they've lost, the brothers embark on a journey to find the Philosopher's Stone that is said to amplify the powers of an alchemist enormously. However on the way, they start uncovering a conspiracy that could endanger the entire nation, and they realize the misfortunes brought upon by the Philosopher's Stone.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is a re-telling of the story from the manga point of view.

Admin Pick

The Irregular at Magic High School

61039.jpg

Magic—A century has passed since this concept has been recognized as a formal technology instead of the product of the occult or folklore. The season is spring and it is time for a brand new school year. At the National Magic University First Affiliate High School, A.K.A Magic High School, students are divided into two distinct groups according to their academic performances. The "Bloom," who demonstrate the highest grades and are enrolled in the "First Course," and the "Weed," who have a poor academic record and are enrolled in the "Second Course." This spring, a very peculiar brother and sister enroll as new students. The brother is an under achiever with some deficiencies and enrolls as a "Weed," while his younger sister is an honor student, who enrolls as a "Bloom." The brother, with a somewhat philosophical expression, and the younger sister who holds feelings a little stronger than sibling love for him... Ever since these two have entered through the gates of this prestigious school, the calm campus was beginning to change...

Suggestion 1

Anohana

28009.jpg

Jinta Yadomi and his group of childhood friends have become estranged after a tragic accident split them apart. Now in their high school years, a sudden surprise forces each of them to confront their guilt over what happened that day and come to terms with the ghosts of their past. 

Suggestion 2

5cm Per Second

2483.jpg

Tohno Takaki and Shinohara Akari, two very close friends and classmates, are torn apart when Akari's family is transferred to another region of Japan due to her family's job. Despite separation, they continue to keep in touch through mail. When Takaki finds out that his family is also moving, he decides to meet with Akari one last time. As years pass by, they continue down their own paths, their distance slowly growing wider and their contact with one another fades. Yet, they keep remembering one another and the times they have shared together, wondering if they will have the chance to meet once again.

Suggestion 3

Code: Breaker

57251.jpg

Riding the bus one day, Sakurakouji Sakura looks out the window to see people being burned alive with a blue fire and a boy her age who's unharmed and standing over the people. She comes back to the site the next day and there are no corpses or evidence of any kind of murder, just a small fire. She then goes to class to find there's a new transfer student, Oogami Rei, who looks exactly like the boy she saw before and wears a black glove only on his left hand. Oogami is a Code Breaker, one who "does not exist". He is a seemingly cold-blooded killer who follows the principle of "an eye for an eye", to "use evil against evil". Convinced that killing is not right, Sakurakouji sets out to stop him and penetrate his icy heart.

Member Tags

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no a member of the group but some of the members names are broken :P

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

hmmm..... what to choose 

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

no a member of the group but some of the members names are broken :P

Member linking limit was hit on initial post, happens all the time. Luclocke goes back to fix it manually. 

Don't need to be a member of the group to participate btw. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@Vitalius is also an anime freak, you should consider his opinion ;P

hes been around in these posts :P

Member linking limit was hit on initial post, happens all the time. Luclocke goes back to fix it manually. 

Don't need to be a member of the group to participate btw. 

it just seems dumb voting for something that i shouldnt be, its just going to throw off the vote or something

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Shit I'm seriously running outta hard drive space... stream sites just aren't my thing... 

it just seems dumb voting for something that i shouldnt be, its just going to throw off the vote or something

Openness is one of the values of the club. 

Were open to everyone, and have faith in the community here.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Shit I'm seriously running outta hard drive space... stream sites just aren't my thing... 

well in that case FMA all the way! :D

Specs

And thats why i bought a NAS with two WD 3TB reds in them :D

i have 3 x 3tb reds i win :^)

Specs

Hmm Code Breaker, and The Irregular at Magic High School has caught my attention. I've already seen 5cm per second and ano hana which I should add were great watches.... so I'm not going to vote for those.

Pssst I need a money for that... work need to pick back up so I can buy things.... lol...

well in that case FMA all the way! :D

Actually haven't seen any FMA, it should be a really interesting watch when I get around to it. 

Hmm Code Breaker, and The Irregular at Magic High School has caught my attention. I've already seen 5cm per second and ano hana which I should add were great watches.... so I'm not going to vote for those.

Pssst I need a money for that... work need to pick back up so I can buy things.... lol...

Actually haven't seen any FMA, it should be a really interesting watch when I get around to it.

deftly will be i enjoyed reading the series a while ago

Specs

I should note if any of you watch 5 Centimeters per second you have to read the manga's epilogue after you finish watching the movie. Trust me.... 

deftly will be i enjoyed reading the series a while ago

The manga? Yeah I heard good things about it. 

I should note if any of you watch 5 Centimeters per second you have to read the manga's epilogue after you finish watching the movie. Trust me.... 

The manga? Yeah I heard good things about it. 

yep i have the books sitting somewhere in my room i should read them again 

Specs

5cmPerSec FOR LIFE!

Its also one fo my projects that ive put the most time into ;) ;) ;)

if anyone is really still watching stream sites you really need a consultation contact me so we can conduct one imidiately ;)

o and if your using youtuibe, shame on you!

(need to properly set them up so they can mirror...but to lazy)

i have 3 x 3tb reds i win :^)

thats not enough guys

IMG_4312-w.jpg

IMG_4316-w.jpg

if anyone is really still watching stream sites you really need a consultation contact me so we can conduct one imidiately ;)

thats not enough guys

l.o.l......if only that suit case was a HDD hub that could connect to a PC.

why the hell is Tai´s Head on the pictures? 

thats not enough guys

Youtube? of course not!

damit prof.... all those god dam hard drives....

l.o.l......if only that suit case was a HDD hub that could connect to a PC.

why the hell is Tai´s Head on the pictures?

I have internal and external HDD bays depending on the system

That Ed from cowboy bebop. I used to use it as my watermark back when I was on another forum. The picture is from around when I first joined this one.

Youtube? of course not!

damit prof.... all those god dam hard drives....

you wouldnt believe how many people do it...

yea took a while to do that but I actually havnt gooten another in probably nearly 2 years I really need like two more drives in the 2-4TB range i should just pick one up on the next deal I see sub $100.

yea took a while to do that but I actually havnt gooten another in probably nearly 2 years I really need like two more drives in the 2-4TB range i should just pick one up on the next deal I see sub $100.

So...like...are those all smacked with anime? and how many different shows are there?

So...like...are those all smacked with anime? and how many different shows are there?

you know... every show since 2000 up to now.... *cough*

maybe ^.^

There is lots and lots of anime like the stuff that makes it to the US nowdays is probably like 1/5 of whats actually made maybe less.

you know... every show since 2000 up to now.... *cough*

you know your leaving lots of good stuff out the lat 90's was a great era.