Two NZXT Kraken install in one system, will the kranken control work ?

I have Kraken X60 co-op with Kraken G10 for my GPU coolling, I rely heavily on kranken control to reduce fan noise, I recently got X40 for my CPU, I wonder if the Kraken control can work with both of them in the same time. Right now the X40's usb header didn't plug to the usb header.

They should both work I would think but I am not sure but SWAP the x40 to the GPU and put the x60 on the CPU. a CPU kicks out a lot more heat so the better cooler should be on the CPU.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

They should both work I would think but I am not sure but SWAP the x40 to the GPU and put the x60 on the CPU. a CPU kicks out a lot more heat so the better cooler should be on the CPU.

Thanks

Hi @kowitx, could you let us know how it goes? I might do something similar at some point, so a heads up would be nice, thanks.  :D  

FRACTAL DESIGN R4 / AMD FX 8350 / NVIDIA GTX 770 / ASUS SABERTOOTH FX990 R2

MacBook Pro (2011) w. Samsung 840 PRO & 16 GB Corsair Ram

Thanks

Hi @kowitx, could you let us know how it goes? I might do something similar at some point, so a heads up would be nice, thanks.  :D  

Or you guys could do what I did, I have an x60 mounted up top on my CPU and only 2 fans on the 4 fan splitter so I just connected the 2 fans (or however any you guys would have depeding on the cooler) on my H105 to that splitter as well and control all the fans that way with the NZXT software if that is what you guys were thinking. I have both of mine running with the pump on full so it circulates the water faster and have the fans at 25-30% all the time on both coolers.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

Or you guys could do what I did, I have an x60 mounted up top on my CPU and only 2 fans on the 4 fan splitter so I just connected the 2 fans (or however any you guys would have depeding on the cooler) on my H105 to that splitter as well and control all the fans that way with the NZXT software if that is what you guys were thinking. I have both of mine running with the pump on full so it circulates the water faster and have the fans at 25-30% all the time on both coolers.

Thanks, but I think he's situation is reversed, he have 2 krakens and are concerned how the NZXT software will interpret that he have 2 krakens connected to the usb-headers. 

Unfortunately, my MB has  only one usb header (Mini ITX) I can't test it just yet. I'm looking for an usb expansion which right now only I found is IU01 USB Expansion from NZXT, another NZXT product that going put in my NZXT H440 case  -_-

Unfortunately, my MB has  only one usb header (Mini ITX) I can't test it just yet. I'm looking for an usb expansion which right now only I found is IU01 USB Expansion from NZXT, another NZXT product that going put in my NZXT H440 case  -_-

Quiet all right, just a matter of curiosity; but what setup are you running?  :)

Quiet all right, just a matter of curiosity; but what setup are you running?  :)

IMAG0090.jpg

I originally build my PC for install OSX :)  

Here is my rig, pretty main stream component

MB : H77-N-WFI

CPU : Core i7 3770

RAM :  16 GB

VGA : GTX 770

SSD : 120 GB sandisk extreme (install OSX 10.9 exclusively)

HDD : 1 TB for windows and 2 TB for storage