what browser do YOU use? and why

Tsuki

personally ive tried ie, firefox, chrome, opera, safari, and a couple off the wall ones

i use either use chrome (i like it syncing my bookmarks across my computers) or ill use waterfox (all the perks of firefox, but its actually optimized for 64bit which firefox wasnt in the past)

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Make a poll maybe?

I personally use Chrome because i had problems with FireFox before and after update 9001 of it it sucked hardcore.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

chrome

EDIT: bc it looks the best

PS: Poll needed lol

| 3570k @ 4.5 | swiftech h220 ordered after patent issues | EVGA 660ti SC 3gb | 8gb gskill ripjaws | Asus p8z77-v lx | Corsair Ax 750 | Asus Xonar DS | Corsair C70 white | CM quickfire rapid mx browns | G500 | 

Chrome because I like my neighbor totaro skin

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Firefox because I have it set up how I like it, it's good with loads of tabs (Tab Groups are amazing!), and the memory footprint is not excessive. Plus it would mean giving in if I switched to Chrome, especially as I have seen no really compelling reason to switch.

HTTP/2 203

I use Mozilla Firefox because it's lightweight and I personally trust it more than Chrome.

safari, because it was stock

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Chrome because it's fast and my explorer doesn't work, I wasn't going to use it in the first place because it's super slow.

IE, because it's already installed on my laptop and I can't possibly be asked to install a new one.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Chrome, because it's stable, fast and it syncs everything up and it actually works.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Firefox.

Because it browses.

you're asking why like someone is gonna say : well, to blend my freaking carrots thats why

Chrome, it's simple and does what I need.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Chrome, because it's stable, fast and it syncs everything up and it actually works.

This mostly. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

chrome, i like how it saves your bookmarks via google so you can reobtain them when changing computers

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i thought about making it a poll, but was lazy. after multiple requests, the poll is up!

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Generally, I use Firefox, mostly because it has just become a common denominator for me.  I also have Chromium, not Chrome, installed for web development testing, but I has too many features missing for daily use.  Currently I am also using IE for sites with Flash because there is something horribly wrong with the newest Flash plugin for Firefox, fully loading a CPU core just to watch a video.

I don't like the data mining that Google does, and I'm sick of having to refresh pages that only get partially rendered in IE, althought I've found that with most common websites IE11 is actually the same speed as FF and Chrome, given it actually loads all of it the first time.  I like Waterfox, Pale Moon (another speed optimized FF), and Opera, but they aren't recognized by a lot of third party applications, so I loose features in those.

I use Google Chrome for general web browsing. I love the way it handles bookmarks.
I use IE 11 (Desktop mod) for youtube and other video playback (I find IE handles hardware acceleration better than most web other web browsers).

I use Firefox for tesing

I don't like the UI in Opera and i find Safari very buggy on windows

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |

Always used IE. Never had a reason to use anything else.

ZIaCLy3.png?1

Because it works just fine for me.

Firefox Australis. I use it because it has the best new tab page ever of any browser I have used. (Ephesis on the "I have used" there may be a better ones but this is the best one that I have found)

I also use IE11 on my tablet because touch screens and stuff.

"No signature"

I use Firefox because I've used it forever, since before chrome was a thing. She has been good to me so I have no plans to switch. Chrome is ok, but the inanbility to change where the buttons are frustrates me. I know I can just get used to it, but why should I when Firefox is just as good and is more customizable?

Chrome at the moment, because its fast, might be moving to Firefox soon though as the latest stable chrome update has broke magnet link support

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

chrome is faster, syncs everything and remembers my usernames, but I find firefox more stable

Chrome because of syncing, but I might give Firefox a try for the first time in years.

i use chrome, because its faster and stuff.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans