Any hope of getting the cool NZXT H440 Colours accross the border?

jamesisninja

I'm in Canada, and the only new colour the H440 comes in that ships to Canada is Blue, which I would be fine with, but the only shipping option is $80, which is more then the blue is worth. Or am I stuck buying a Black/Red one and modding it with blue or keeping it red or is there some hope they will come out with some of the special colours internationally?

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |

@jamesisninja

in due time. distro shipping is a logistical nightmare. 

I dont mind waiting, I was just gonna move my current rig into it when I upgrade later on. I just dont want to miss  the case in blue, since it's my prefered colour, followed by red, which is much more easily attainable, so I might just settle for red if there's no word of it coming else where in 5 or 6 months.

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |

@jamesisninja

your retailer might have an ETA on stock availability. drop 'em some contact to

show you are looking to buy something from them. usually if they are customer

oriented, they'll jump through their butt to get you the right information.