External Power For An Interesting Idea?

RubyRoks

So i have a Super Nintendo laying around and i was thinking it would be cool to turn in into a Kaveri based Steam Machine(hypothetically). I've got everything worked out except power. How would i externally power a system that needs a 200 watt PSU?

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone

Buy one from a laptop dealer nd find the same plug

EG: Something like this http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal/en_US/catalog.workflow:item.detail?hide_menu_area=true&GroupID=460&Code=0A36227

Btw wouldn't this fit into case modding and the power supply section? I dunno  :wacko:

Diamond 5 in League :)

Thin itx mobo uses external power. Get a gtx 750 so you dont need any power connectors but sata.

No thin ITX for FM2+ and the Super Nintendo isn't big enough to fit a GPU. It'd be a stretch to fit a CPU cooler or RAM in there...

No thin ITX for FM2+ and the Super Nintendo isn't big enough to fit a GPU. It'd be a stretch to fit a CPU cooler or RAM in there...

Sorry, forgot about that.

Buy one from a laptop dealer nd find the same plug

EG: Something like this http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal/en_US/catalog.workflow:item.detail?hide_menu_area=true&GroupID=460&Code=0A36227

Btw wouldn't this fit into case modding and the power supply section? I dunno  :wacko:

How would i power the motherboard...?

and i guess it would, but this is more of a power supply question than a case modding one, so i put it here

How would i power the motherboard...?

and i guess it would, but this is more of a power supply question than a case modding one, so i put it here

Huh, didn't really think that far lol... 

Diamond 5 in League :)