Crysis Destroyed by gaming laptop with GTX 780m High Overclock!

I official destroyed crysis 1 with my gaming laptop to boosting my laptop to the top.

With the clockspeed i get the GTX 780m is almost a full GTX 770 non OCed what is amazing for a mobile GPU.

So i wanna share this moment with you all with a nice video the laptop destroying crysis and bring it finally down to his knees on a mobile platform!

This is done with a unlocked vbios and bios to clock the CPU turbo all to 3.4Ghz and both CPU and GPU are not throttling what is pretty good.

Still i gonna repaste the CPU and GPU with noctua paste on the bad guy for better temps at least -5c tops.

Also watch dogs test is coming soon when the game is released in Europe finally...

Read the CoC, information is fine but you can't link to your channel unfortunately.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Read the CoC, information is fine but you can't link to your channel unfortunately.

i dont link to my channel i link a youtube video what i do alot here i don't know why linking a youtube video is bad lol

You can link to YouTube as long as you're not like 'Hey, look I post gaming videos LOLOLOLOL CoD montage Miller Kitchen's blahblahblah <link> <link> <herp> <derp>.'

You can link to YouTube as long as you're not like 'Hey, look I post gaming videos LOLOLOLOL CoD montage Miller Kitchen's blahblahblah <link> <link> <herp> <derp>.'

indeed and this is not like that this is a achievment the whole world should know that mobile gaming with the GTX 780m and the GTX 880m but the GTX 780m more because its cheaper and with unlocked vbios this mobile GPU rock the world!

indeed and this is not like that this is a achievment the whole world should know that mobile gaming with the GTX 780m and the GTX 880m but the GTX 780m more because its cheaper and with unlocked vbios this mobile GPU rock the world!

Yeah, I'm surprised by the performance of the latest laptops considering their form factor.

Yeah, I'm surprised by the performance of the latest laptops considering their form factor.

not only that 980 is max overlock normaly with the unlocked vbios i gain almost 100Mhz more what is amazing and is still pretty cool the fan was around 80/90% all the time with a framerate that won't go below 40fps