No Snapdragon X video?

Go to solution Solved by AlexTheGreatish,

It'll be out soonish.  Microsoft were dickheads and didn't release the final software until yesterday and told most manufacturers to not send laptops until that final software update had been released.  Plus we have a lengthy review process now that'll push it even further out.

I expected that after the embargo lifts LTT would release a video about the performance and numbers behind the new line of laptops featuring the Snapdragon X processors but it seems this in not happening soon. Does anyone have info regarding this?

It'll be out soonish.  Microsoft were dickheads and didn't release the final software until yesterday and told most manufacturers to not send laptops until that final software update had been released.  Plus we have a lengthy review process now that'll push it even further out.

21 minutes ago, AlexTheGreatish said:

Microsoft were are dickheads

FTFY and Agreed +3 😜

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

From LTT no clue but Phawx has a really nice video with both CPU and gaming benchmarks at different total system power loads.

TLDW... it's meh at best.

19 minutes ago, AlexTheGreatish said:

Plus we have a lengthy review process now that'll push it even further out

The joy of getting backlash for rushing videos. Now everything takes longer.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 hour ago, AlexTheGreatish said:

Makes sense, considering many other reviewers haven't published yet. Thanks for the rapid response ☺️ 

Ryzen 7 7800x3D -  Asus RTX4090 TUF OC- Asrock X670E Taichi - 32GB DDR5-6000CL30 - SuperFlower 1000W - Fractal Torrent - Assassin IV - 42" LG C2

Ryzen 7 5800x - XFX RX6600 - Asus STRIX B550i - 32GB DDR4-3200CL14 - Corsair SF750 - Lian Li O11 Mini - EK 360 AIO - Asus PG348Q

36 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Microsoft is releasing a feature update that is currently only supported on one single processor? Amazing.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

1 hour ago, TetraSky said:

The joy of getting backlash for rushing videos. Now everything takes longer.

You make it sound like it is bad that they aren't rushing videos out. It's a good thing that they are taking their time to do things properly.