Logan attacking Linus!

Recon-UK

Maybe you'll get your wish at some point. I can't stand that guy, and I may have an opportunity to push him off something high soon....

/hint

Whats wrong with Logan? I was watching his stream after you ended the WAN show to pick up your son and it was pretty fun.

Logan would win as Linus would be too busy trying to flog some product and shouting about dollar shave club while Logan is kicking his ass...............................

And Logan video is filled with errors as usual. First topic, was the Surface Pro 3, and they said that Surface Pro 2 didn't support multiple displays, and "took Microsoft multiple tries to get it". This is 100% incorrect. You could do multiple monitor just fine. As for daisy chaining, you needed for Intel to release new drivers to support it (the lack of daisy chain support was affecting all ultrabooks). You can find many pictures on the web of people connected their Surface Pro 2 to 1, 2, 3 and even 4 display setup.

http://www.forgetfoo.me/images/blog/surface-2-monitors.jpg

Always mistakes on his videos, and as always no apologies.

Truth be told, Logan v Slick would be more fair of a fight.

Slicks hands are too sweaty, Logan would slip away and give him a swift back hander... :P

And Logan video is filled with errors as usual. First topic, was the Surface Pro 3, and they said that Surface Pro 2 didn't support multiple displays, and "took Microsoft multiple tries to get it". This is 100% incorrect. You could do multiple monitor just fine. As for daisy chaining, you needed for Intel to release new drivers to support it (the lack of daisy chain support was affecting all ultrabooks). You can find many pictures on the web of people connected their Surface Pro 2 to 1, 2, 3 and even 4 display setup.

He'll just say you're a troll and a hater

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Logan would loose

Dont be that sure ;)  lol

Where is the attack by the way?

I can back your statement about the Surface Pro 2 allowing multiple displays. I have my Surface Pro 2 hooked up via mini display port to a secondary monitor.

Logan is huge I think, Linus probably would lose but in a Batman/Robin scenario with Linus/Luke

Yeah the viking giant might go down

Attack or not , Yo Logan.. you came to the wrong neighborhood..... THIS IS LMG!!

ANGRY NERDS UNITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Well technically since it is a YouTube video and this was posted on the forum and logan and linus can't frail their handbags at each other, logan did indeed come to the wrong neighbourhood.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

tha attack was so harsh....its like east west back in da day

or maybe west side story.........

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Logan is huge I think, Linus probably would lose but in a Batman/Robin scenario with Linus/Luke

Yeah the viking giant might go down

Yea... I think he's over 6ft tall :P

Maybe you'll get your wish at some point. I can't stand that guy, and I may have an opportunity to push him off something high soon....

/hint

Hmm... This I will be looking forward to. :)

Truth be told, Logan v Slick would be more fair of a fight.

My money is on Linus. Logan can't even do a simple benchmark and once his hipster jacket was scuffed up he would bail.  

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

My money is on Linus. Logan can't even do a simple benchmark and once his hipster jacket was scuffed up he would bail.  

My money is on Wendell ;)

I see someone has an attitude problem.

My money is on Wendell ;)

I think Wendell builds the machines. Wendell = John Popper. Logan = lipsyncing frontman.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.