Can I beg NVIDIA?

I bought my GTX 770 2 days before the promo from Daylight changed to getting Watchdogs.

Can I beg them or email them or something?

I'm not gonna get it since Daylight sucks and I didn't know they were gonna give Watchdogs.

And it seems like the only game that is anticipated right now.

And no, I will not RMA my card because of the restocking fee and it's not convenient. 

If whoever you bought it from...Probably not. But you could try??? 

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

I bought my GTX 770 2 days before the promo from Daylight changed to getting Watchdogs.

I'm not gonna get it since Daylight sucks and I didn't know they were gonna give Watchdogs.

And no, I will not RMA my card because of the restocking fee and it's not convenient. 

speak to the manufacturer. i know EVGA does do that kind of stuff, and others may too. just explain your situation and beg them :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I saw someone do that before when they bought it from Newegg, but it was for a long time customer. Judging from your age, no offense, you're likely not a long time customer of many people

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

RMA and suck that 15% restocking fee or gg.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Im 90% sure that in the EU there is a consumer protection law about buying a product just before it goes on sale. You can claim the difference back if you bought it within 7 days of it going on sale. Maybe see if theres skoetmhing like that in Canada?

EVGA has great customer service, but ASUS suck. You can look at my sig and tell me I'm fuqd.  :angry:

Im 90% sure that in the EU there is a consumer protection law about buying a product just before it goes on sale. You can claim the difference back if you bought it within 7 days of it going on sale. Maybe see if theres skoetmhing like that in Canada?

Nope. It only depends on the retailer. They call it "price-match", same thing, but it's not illegal if they turn you down.

I don't think that is the same as a new offer, its not really a sale its just a different bundle.

I don't even think the EU would stand behind you if you said I bought my 770 and got a free game but a few days later they changed it and I want that free game instead.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I don't think that is the same as a new offer, its not really a sale its just a different bundle.

I don't even think the EU would stand behind you if you said I bought my 770 and got a free game but a few days later they changed it and I want that free game instead.

Yeha, I think its more towards monetary sales rather than including a different game.

EVGA has great customer service, but ASUS suck. You can look at my sig and tell me I'm fuqd.  :angry:

Nope. It only depends on the retailer. They call it "price-match", same thing, but it's not illegal if they turn you down.

I saw someone do that before when they bought it from Newegg, but it was for a long time customer. Judging from your age, no offense, you're likely not a long time customer of many people

Both born April 1st...hmm..

I think I was pretty lucky, when I got my GPU I got daylight with it, but that GPU burnt out after 2 days. The new one I got came with Watch Dogs =D

Honestly RMA'ing may be inconvenient, but the restocking fee would cost less than the game itself :3

I just bought an EVGA 780 Ti...but I didn't get Watch Dogs either. Maybe I can beg them? If so, what and how I do it?

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

Nvidia don't care about you.

Silly consumer.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Both born April 1st...hmm..

CowsGoRoar and LionsGoMoo are the same account. Just different PC's.

And I'm serious, I'm born on April 1st. I'm NOT gonna give you pics of my identity though.