Ender 3v2 enclosure dilemma

I just got the Creality fabric enclosure for my Ender 3v2 to prevent failures to upcoming long 3d prints and I wonder if I must upgrade the cooling to the electronics of the printer. I use pla+ and abs at most so the temps shouldn't be too high to cause damage I hope. (I can't just take them out and leave them aside as I live in a small apartment and my girlfriend is already mad that I take a lot of space).

You're probably fine. I'd just try a long print and see if it runs into problems. If things are overheating, then you can just toss a case fan in

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

4 hours ago, OddOod said:

You're probably fine. I'd just try a long print and see if it runs into problems. If things are overheating, then you can just toss a case fan in

Just finished a 5 h print. Inside temps were 40 degrees C. The printer was a tad bit louder but all fine for now. Figure when I'll print abs I'll just half-open one of the side velcro  doors.

18 hours ago, ExquisiteGem said:

Just finished a 5 h print. Inside temps were 40 degrees C. The printer was a tad bit louder but all fine for now. Figure when I'll print abs I'll just half-open one of the side velcro  doors.

I regularly run longer ASA prints on my E3 S1Pro in an enclosure without issue.  I have considered putting heat sinks on the stepper motors but so far they seem totally fine. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25