Any Recomdenation or changes I should make

Budget (including currency): 800

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnite, Rocket League, Valorant

Other details

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/rFPzrv

I already have a monitor and I'm buying the CPU used

Check your eBay pricing for something like a GTX 1080, they perform slightly better than the RX 6600 and usually cost less used. Here in the US they can be had for $120 consistently while the RX 6600 is $200 new, if you have a similar option for costs savings, go that route, or see what you can get with that budget.

A titan X Pascal is usually $200 and a Titan Xp (I swear they’re different) sits around $220

You dont even need to chase used motherboard if youre not aiming for more than 1080p competitive in those titles. I hope you got another drive though, that 512 is barely enough for similar sets that my little brother play, and windows apps.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($189.99 @ Memory Express) 
Motherboard: MSI PRO B650M-P Micro ATX AM5 Motherboard  ($149.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Memory: ADATA XPG Lancer Blade 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory  ($129.99 @ Memory Express) 
Storage: TEAMGROUP MP33 PRO 512 GB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($52.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Case: Deepcool CC560 V2 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($74.99 @ Canada Computers) 
Power Supply: Deepcool PM850D 850 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($99.99 @ Canada Computers) 
Total: $697.94
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-04-28 22:25 EDT-0400

Follow @8tg advice for the GPU, and keep a sharp eye on if Asrock B650M-HDV returns back to its stock price. The motherboard linked is a good alternative but not resistant to all current and future Zen CPU's power current. Add cooler later on you are set.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.