Bitfenix Shinobi mesh and window side panel

So I have been looking around for some things to make my build in my bitfenix shinobi look more red and awesome. So far i have decided to go with some nzxt red cable extensions and some red leds lights off amazon. I just need help finding some red mesh to replace the black mesh that come on the case. Also I would like to get the windowed side panel or possibly make my own out of the side panel that came with the case. 

WARNING!

I am a complete newb at modding cases and have never done it before!

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...

The mesh is removable so you could take it off, sand, prep and paint it any shade of red you'd like  :D

I was talking it over with my dad and he was saying that it would be too hard. I didn't agree with him but didn't feel like debating it. Ill try and talk him into helping me with it.

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...