Cinebench crashed my PC. My Wi-Fi stopped working, and I keep getting a "Please wait" screen when I boot up my PC.

Minuto
I ran a multi-core CPU test in Cinebench to test my overclock. I enabled the default PBO in the BIOS. When the multi-core test ended, my entire PC crashed. Now, I cannot use my Wi-Fi for some reason. I'm getting the following errors in Device Manager with my Wi-Fi adapter: "This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." and then "Currently, this hardware device is connected to the computer (COde 45). To fix this problem, reconnect the hardware device to the computer." once I restart my PC.

I also keep getting a black screen with a spinning loading circle and then a blue screen that says "Please wait" with another loading circle whenever I start up my PC. This did not happen before, and it makes startup take longer.

I tried to do a System Restore. My last restore point was yesterday, so I used that. However, that did not fix any of my issues. How can I fix this problem?

So far, I disabled PBO in the BIOS settings and then reset all my BIOS settings to the default settings. I'm unfortunately still getting these issues though. I'll try to clear the CMOS though too. I tried to uninstall the MediaTek wifi adapter multiple times, but I'm still getting this issue. Am I uninstalling it incorrectly or something?