Motherboard dead?

So I did some stupid things today.

After messing with the bios, the PC stop booting up remaining in an constat restart cycle. After that I search of methods to clear the bios.

First I took out the CMOS battery and press the power in order to reset the setting. That didn't work out so I found you could flash a new bios version by using Q-Flash with a USB stick without needing the RAM or CPU installed in the MOBO. Now after doing that the PC powered on but didn't POST and I got the CPU light on. In an attempt to fix that I tried to refit the CPU, but now it doesn't power on at all.

I removed everything step by step in an attempt to try isolate the problem by nothing came on. I removed everything from the MOBO except the 24 and 8 pins in an attempt to see if the MOBO RGB light come on at least, but nothing. I tried again resetting the Bios in an attempt to see if I could get any power, as by using Q flash the MOBO powers on and then shuts down, but again it didn't work.

Did I kill the motherboard? I also read that it could be a CMOS battery problem but I don't think is that, I think I screwed up somehow when I refit the CPU. I don't have any way to test the part separately.

PC spec:

MOBO: Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro V1.0
AMD Ryzen 3700X
Sapphire Radeon 5600XT
16 gb ddr4

When you removed the CMOS battery, did you turn off power to the power supply or disconnect it from the wall, and then hold the power button? That's a requirement when resetting the BIOS utilizing that method. If the system is still getting standby power, the CMOS chip will remain powered, even without the CMOS battery being present.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

39 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

When you removed the CMOS battery, did you turn off power to the power supply or disconnect it from the wall, and then hold the power button? That's a requirement when resetting the BIOS utilizing that method. If the system is still getting standby power, the CMOS chip will remain powered, even without the CMOS battery being present.

I turned off the power supply and disconnected it from the wall.

28 minutes ago, Syponj said:

I turned off the power supply and disconnected it from the wall.

For how long? 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch