Pc not booting until i unplug some USB

So what im experiencing is a really weird problem, my pc was 8 years old with this specs

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/giovi1998/saved/MXRM3C

i decided to upgrade to this

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/giovi1998/saved/zHWjWZ

What happened in the middle is that i decided to build the pc without the 4090 becouse i nedeed to wait for it to arrive.

In doing that i left the same ssd and hdd, i cloned windows from my previous ssd to the 980 pro, (since i had the i5-6600 and no tpm i decided to modify the windows reg to install windows 11)

the problem that occourred was that everytime i started up the pc it won't boot up, no keyboard and mouse sign, no monitor sign, but the mobo wasn't giving me any error code, so i tried everything, until i saw another user on reddit having the same issue and saying that he solved it by unplugging some usb. so i did the same and it worked.

so i contacted gigabyte (becouse before the msi i had a aours) explaining everything and they told me that the mobo was faulty, so i bought a new one the msi and had the same problem, at that moment i suspected that the ssd, the cloning, the windows 11 installed in that way could have been the problem, so i decided to reinstall windows 11 from scratch and it actually worked, now today it happened again, after a month, after some days that i put the 4090 in, but i still don't know what the problem is, becouse in the same time i almost filled it with games, so now what the problem could be? the ssd? the ram? i have no idea.

Im in pain becouse i can't understand how it can happen the same thing with a new windows installation, after some days from it. it seems incredible. please guys help me out.

Thank you in advance for reading it, if you require more info ill give you everything.