Looking for advice for monitor setup, want to expand to a third monitor in a pyramid setup. Advice?

Zevrant

As the title says i'm currently use two 27" 4k monitors (garbage quality but great for office work/programming) mounted with a  somewhere in the 10-15 year old  range dual monitor mount. The current mount has been on it's last legs for a couple years now, having to hold the monitors in the correct position by duct taping them together.

I'm looking for possibly a pyramid setup with a smaller 24" 1080p monitor on top as my usual setup is code editors on the left and web browser, terminal and comms shareing the right screen I was thinking pyramid setup to possibly put the comms up to the third monitor so i dont have to swap windows constantly, but I was wondering if someone might have a better setup idea or have tried what i've asked and would recommend against it. Additionally, i was wondering if there were any good suggestions for the actual mounting hardware as in know nothing about this space, and can only find random brands i've never heard of.

I looked into something like this mount here but would strongly prefer to buy something direct from the creator and not on an online market place such as amazon or newegg.