Looking for case that fit large 3 slot GPU but not be to big.

I have 4070 Ti Asus Tuf and think upgrade whole PC just keep this GPU, PSU and  SSD and lookig for case as much as possible it be small and still can install 3 slot GPU and standart size PSU.  I think use Mini-ITX motherboard. I need recometadios for good small case that can fit this GPU and PSU as well I need that it have USB C in front.

13 minutes ago, Winterlight said:

I have 4070 Ti Asus Tuf and think upgrade whole PC just keep this GPU, PSU and  SSD and lookig for case as much as possible it be small and still can install 3 slot GPU and standart size PSU.  I think use Mini-ITX motherboard. I need recometadios for good small case that can fit this GPU and PSU as well I need that it have USB C in front.

In my experience, ITX cases that fit a full sized PSU are pretty junk.  I moved to ITX cases that use SFX as they have better designs, such as the MiniNeo S400.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

Id just get a matx case or something then as the triple slot not super expensive cases with enough room for cooling are pretty much just slightly smaller matx cases