Laptop display randomly flashing closed windows

So I bought this laptop January 2023 (ASUS G733ZW / ROG SCAR 17). I've had no issues minus some thermal stuff that was easily fixed by applying new thermal paste and ditching the liquid metal. And one time that I lightly dropped it while it was in my backpack. Lately, however, the display has been flashing random windows in different sections of the screen. Mostly on the right side about 1/8th of the panel and sometimes the bottom half of it. It flashes very quickly but it's consistent. From what I can make out it looks like File explorer windows or a chrome windows. I can make out that it is text but not what it says. This happens even when I don't have any windows open to begin with. Also seems to be centered around just the desktop or when I'm watching something through an online video player (plex/youtube/etc.) The entire time typing this up it hasn't happened. Once in a blue moon it will happen in a game. What's funny is that most of the time it will stop for a little while if I smack the display, either directly or on the side. 

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K 3.7 GHz 10-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUO III 360 ARGB White Edition All-in-one AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING ATX LGA1200 Motherboard 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory Boosted to 4400MHz

Storage: 6 various HDDs and SSDs
Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix 3090
Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL 
Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 1000w
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 OLED 49"
Keyboard: Logitech G915 
Mouse: Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED
Headphones: Sennheiser RS 175

Mic: Blue Yeti