Seeking a Dual-Purpose Laptop: Balancing Web Design and Gaming on a Budget

I'm a website designer and gamer in need of a laptop that can handle both work and play while I'm on the move. I primarily use platforms like Webflow, Squarespace, and Wix for web design. While heavy gaming isn't a frequent activity, I'd like the laptop to support casual gaming during vacations or longer trips away from home. My typical games include Dark and Darker, Hell Divers 2, Stardew Valley, and Tabletop Simulator, but I also enjoy playing AAA titles such as Cyberpunk and Starfield. My budget is under $2000, though I'm aiming to spend as little as possible. I'm based in the US. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/p/laptops/lenovo/lenovo_slim_series/lenovo-slim-pro-9i-gen-8-(14-inch-intel)/83bv0002us

if you want to max out your budget, this would be good, 13th gen i7 evo 32gb 6400mhz ram and a 4050

but spending as least as possible

https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/p/laptops/legion-laptops/legion-pro-series/legion-pro-5i-gen-8-(16-inch-intel)/82wk000dus

this has worse ram and proccesor just slightly, with only 16gb but has a 4070

so the first one is more productivity focused and less gaming, and the second one is more gaming focused

Thanks for the recommendations. I'm leaning towards the second option. I forgot to mention in my original post that I'm looking for a laptop with a full-size keyboard, as I prefer having a numpad.