Searching for a blue LED 120mm fan, recommendations?

BrainArt

My current case fans are a little too loud for my liking. Can anyone recommend any fans? I'm searching for a silent 120mm fan with blue LED lighting, and it won't hurt if it cools well off course.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @4,4Ghz | GPU: Sapphire HD7850 @1050Mhz | MB: ASRock z77 Extreme4 | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo v2 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | HDD: Samsung 1TB | Case: Sharkoon T28 blue | PSU​: XFX pro 550w | Mouse: Logitech G500

I had them in red, good God they are loud. Get what you pay for I suppose, Cooler Master do some pretty decent fans if your willing to pay the extra, their Turbine ones are good.

I have 4 120mm cooler master sickleflows and they are great. They spin at 2000rpms and move a lot of air. Plus they have a black see through fan and housing so the blue leds light it up different then any all clear fan which is a plus for me..

I had them in red, good God they are loud. Get what you pay for I suppose, Cooler Master do some pretty decent fans if your willing to pay the extra, their Turbine ones are good.

Yeah man, completely agree :)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Looks like I'm getting the Spectre Pro's, those things look awesome! And thanks for the heads up on cheap fans.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @4,4Ghz | GPU: Sapphire HD7850 @1050Mhz | MB: ASRock z77 Extreme4 | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo v2 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | HDD: Samsung 1TB | Case: Sharkoon T28 blue | PSU​: XFX pro 550w | Mouse: Logitech G500

Definitley a fan like these, they are better than the Spectre pros and the other fans mentioned, there's also Phobya G-Silent and AP121s with Blue Leds that will perform well.

Intel Core I5 3570K @ 4.2Ghz w/ Hyper 212 EVO Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H 8GB Patriot Viper 3 1600Mhz CL9 Gigabyte Windforce 3X 7950 @ 1100/1550 Samsung 830 128GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB Fractal Design ​Define R4 Seasonic M12II 750Watt

I have these as well and I would recommend them too, esp. for undervolting. AP121's have UV Blue and a LED Blue version as well which are good for Static pressure and/or intake fans.

Definitley a fan like these, they are better than the Spectre pros and the other fans mentioned, there's also Phobya G-Silent and AP121s with Blue Leds that will perform well.

Provide proof.

Gelid make great fans, but you need to back up a statement like that. Spectres and Spectre Pros are unique fans with properties that you won't find in ANY other fan maker's products on the market. They are air flow optimized WHILE having greatly-above-average air pressure properties. They are the air flow fans with the highest air pressure you can find, and thus, depending how you look at it and who's using the fan and for what, the Spectre range HAS NO SUBSTITUTE for it's niche.

As for the OP buying Spectre Pros, I would recommend regular non-pro Spectres instead, they are the silent ones. The Pros can be noisy.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I'm using several NZXT 140/120mm FZ Blue LEDs, using a Phantom 410 and figured they'd make sure they won't have rattly problems and stuff with their own case, so yeah, works great!

im happy with aerocool shark fans i have 2 of them running at 1300rpm with fan controller. placed them in front of my c70 case

Provide proof.

Gelid make great fans, but you need to back up a statement like that. Spectres and Spectre Pros are unique fans with properties that you won't find in ANY other fan maker's products on the market. They are air flow optimized WHILE having greatly-above-average air pressure properties. They are the air flow fans with the highest air pressure you can find, and thus, depending how you look at it and who's using the fan and for what, the Spectre range HAS NO SUBSTITUTE for it's niche.

As for the OP buying Spectre Pros, I would recommend regular non-pro Spectres instead, they are the silent ones. The Pros can be noisy.

Gelid has been making fans for a long time and they perform quite well as both a case fan and pressure fan. Aesthetic-wise though, Bitfenix Spectre Pros are better.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/331629-28-cooling-roundup-2012

I have Gelids and Spectre pros in my case.

The Gelids are way nicer looking and move a good bit air with less noise than the other fans i had in the past. Be careful if you order Gelids, they have non-LED , and new slim LED versions, now.

My Spectre pros are on rads and a fan controller, all out they do whine a bit.

Gelid has been making fans for a long time and they perform quite well as both a case fan and pressure fan.

I know that. I was pointing out that Gelid has no similar fan to Spectres, with BOTH high air flow and pressure.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Gelid has been making fans for a long time and they perform quite well as both a case fan and pressure fan. Aesthetic-wise though, Bitfenix Spectre Pros are better.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/331629-28-cooling-roundup-2012

You beat me to it, i was about to reference that.

I know that. I was pointing out that Gelid has no similar fan to Spectres, with BOTH high air flow and pressure.

Well there was already proof there better, but i also have a pair of 140mm specter pros, and there are other fans that match or exceed them in CFM vs SP the specs the manufacturers provide are unreliable, you can even see the Spectre pros dont have much SP in the toms review.

Intel Core I5 3570K @ 4.2Ghz w/ Hyper 212 EVO Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H 8GB Patriot Viper 3 1600Mhz CL9 Gigabyte Windforce 3X 7950 @ 1100/1550 Samsung 830 128GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB Fractal Design ​Define R4 Seasonic M12II 750Watt

If we go by manufacturer specs:

Gelid Wings PL - 75.6 CFM with 2.66 mmH2O static pressure

Bitfenix Spectre Pro LED - 56.22 CFM with 1.38 mmH2O static pressure

Bitfenix Spectre LED - 43.5 CFM with 0.60 mmH2O static pressure

120mmFanVelocityTunnelUnrestrictedAirflo

120mmFanVelocityTunnelRestrictedAirflow2

If we go by manufacturer specs:

Gelid Wings PL - 75.6 CFM with 2.66 mmH2O static pressure

Bitfenix Spectre Pro LED - 56.22 CFM with 1.38 mmH2O static pressure

Bitfenix Spectre LED - 43.5 CFM with 0.60 mmH2O static pressure

120mmFanVelocityTunnelUnrestrictedAirflo

120mmFanVelocityTunnelRestrictedAirflow2

You can also look below those charts at the Restriced CFM tests, which tell the same story aswell.

Link to the actual benchmark? The date of the test is kinda important to have to see if they are the first or second edition of the Spectres.

Link to the actual benchmark? The date of the test is kinda important to have to see if they are the first or second edition of the Spectres.

I just posted when I quoted you.

I just posted when I quoted you.

You are mistaken, those graphs do not link back to the website that published them, nor did any other part of your post.