The Ltt screwdriver can be used for mother standoffs ?

i want to know if somehow can i unscrew and screw motherboard standoffs with this screwdriver.

You can use any screwdriver for it.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

3 minutes ago, Nicolas Bossus said:

i want to know if somehow can i unscrew and screw motherboard standoffs with this screwdriver.

You can use any screwdriver with a size 4,5 or 5 hex nut socket to remove standoffs.

English is not my first language, so please excuse any confusion or misunderstandings on my end.

I like to edit my posts a lot.

F@H-Stats

The Folding rig:

CPU: Core i7 4790K

RAM: 16 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600

GPU 1: RTX 2070 Super

GPU 2: GTX 1060 3GB

PSU: Gigabyte P450B EVGA 600BR EVGA 750BR

Linux let me down.

.- -- --- --. ..- ...         

Hello!

1 minute ago, Average Nerd said:

You can use any screwdriver with a size 4,5 or 5 hex nut socket to remove standoffs.

Eh not even. You can use a screw to screw the post in then remove the screw afterwards.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

15 minutes ago, Levent said:

Eh not even. You can use a screw to screw the post in then remove the screw afterwards.

Yes, but I was more referring to getting it back out (which can of course also be accomplished by pretty much any pliers you can find, but if you want to use a screwdriver, sockets are the way)

English is not my first language, so please excuse any confusion or misunderstandings on my end.

I like to edit my posts a lot.

F@H-Stats

The Folding rig:

CPU: Core i7 4790K

RAM: 16 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600

GPU 1: RTX 2070 Super

GPU 2: GTX 1060 3GB

PSU: Gigabyte P450B EVGA 600BR EVGA 750BR

Linux let me down.

.- -- --- --. ..- ...         

Hello!

The LTT screwdriver does not come with a 4.5 or 5 hex head adapter, but most cases these days come with standoff screw adapters for a philips head. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 4/10/2024 at 10:05 AM, TVwazhere said:

The LTT screwdriver does not come with a 4.5 or 5 hex head adapter, but most cases these days come with standoff screw adapters for a philips head. 

7000d airflow (my new case i just got, but still got to build my pc there) has that adapter you mention ?

On 4/16/2024 at 12:06 AM, Nicolas Bossus said:

7000d airflow (my new case i just got, but still got to build my pc there) has that adapter you mention ?

It does not appear to be included in the accessory kit according to the manual. 

image.png.3c3f6cf6f74ebe1ee4c20626367e329d.png

I havent ben able to find where to buy one other than ebay 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/196199354439?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

in my TT ah t600 case it's called a nut setter.. 

the standard size of a mb standoff is 3/16 inch so if you get a 5mm drill bit socket, it should fit in your LTT driver. 

i found a solution in a store here.

i got these accesories to put in the LTT screwdriver that saved me and  finally built on my 7000D airflow. This is my solution

s.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

By the way my pc specs are:

CPU  Ryzen 7 7700x

MOBO: X670E Steel legend

Ram: G.skill trident z 6000mhs 2x16 (32Gb)

GPU: AMD 6900xt Gigabyte gaming OC 16gb

PSU: Corsair HX 1200w.

Monitor: gigabyte G27Q