1440p Gaming Rig

Hey, I'm excited to finally be a part of the PC Master Race and I have finally constructed what I think will be my first PC build! For my budget, I'm hoping to keep it under $1,000, but I may or may not be willing to go to $1,050. I will primarily be using this Rig for gaming, and my Cybersecurity Engineering career. This will be done on a 1440p monitor as well.  I want/play games like Spiderman, God of War Ragnarok, Helldivers 2, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Dragon Ball Sparking Zero, Batman Arkham Trilogy, Forza Horizon 5, NFS Hot Pursuit, NFS Heat, COD Warzone, Fortnite, and OverWatch, just to name a few. I would like to be able to play almost any game at at least medium graphics. The monitor I will also be using specifically is the LG Ultragear 27GP850-B, here's a link: LG UltraGear 27GP850-B Amazon

Screenshot 2024-04-09 174829.png

It's as good as you can get with the budget, can't really improve anything ! 🙂

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

25 minutes ago, Raisi said:

Hey, I'm excited to finally be a part of the PC Master Race and I have finally constructed what I think will be my first PC build! For my budget, I'm hoping to keep it under $1,000, but I may or may not be willing to go to $1,050. I will primarily be using this Rig for gaming, and my Cybersecurity Engineering career. This will be done on a 1440p monitor as well.  I want/play games like Spiderman, God of War Ragnarok, Helldivers 2, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Dragon Ball Sparking Zero, Batman Arkham Trilogy, Forza Horizon 5, NFS Hot Pursuit, NFS Heat, COD Warzone, Fortnite, and OverWatch, just to name a few. I would like to be able to play almost any game at at least medium graphics. The monitor I will also be using specifically is the LG Ultragear 27GP850-B, here's a link: LG UltraGear 27GP850-B Amazon

Great build! I like it 🙂   This will be a damn good gaming machine.

You did a good job picking parts.

I personally own 2 LG Ultragear 27GP850-B's and they are absolutely fantastic.  I went through over 10 ASUS and Samsung monitors before landing on the LG Ultragears 🙂  I liked them so much that I even bought the LG 32GQ850-B as well.

Happy gaming! Hinjima approved 👍👍

11 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Great build! I like it 🙂   This will be a damn good gaming machine.

You did a good job picking parts.

I personally own 2 LG Ultragear 27GP850-B's and they are absolutely fantastic.  I went through over 10 ASUS and Samsung monitors before landing on the LG Ultragears 🙂  I liked them so much that I even bought the LG 32GQ850-B as well.

Happy gaming! Hinjima approved 👍👍

Thank you! 🙏🏾