First build and can it overclock the CPU?

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/X8cq28

CPU: Intel Core i7-12700KF 3.6 GHz 12-Core Processor  ($209.99 @ B&H) 
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Frozen Notte ARGB 72.37 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($64.90 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI B760 GAMING PLUS WIFI ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  ($159.00 @ MSI) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL36 Memory  ($114.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Crucial P3 Plus 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($123.99 @ B&H) 
Video Card: XFX Speedster SWFT 319 Radeon RX 6800 16 GB Video Card  ($379.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Phanteks XT PRO ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($89.90 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: Thermalright TL-C12C-S X3 66.17 CFM 120 mm Fans 3-Pack  ($13.59 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1206.34
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-04-06 21:31 EDT-0400

this is with the storage, if you already have the cpu, why dont you just use that?

Just now, GhillieGilgan said:

I see what you mean now. Yeah i picked that m.2 storage out, but wanted to know if i should have another harddrive for windows and other easy to run files. I figured that 2tb drive would be for gaming and software's like unreal engine and soildworks. 

you want windows to boot of your fastest drive, and no haha, i would say just get another 1tb pcie gen 3 drive for your "easy to run applications"

1 minute ago, GhillieGilgan said:

I see what you mean now. Yeah i picked that m.2 storage out, but wanted to know if i should have another harddrive for windows and other easy to run files. I figured that 2tb drive would be for gaming and software's like unreal engine and soildworks. 

A single 2TB drive should be fine for everything here. I'd stick with a single drive unless you need more storage. 

Just now, BentleyOwen123 said:

you want windows to boot of your fastest drive, and no haha, i would say just get another 1tb pcie gen 3 drive for your "easy to run applications"

ahh gotcha. Yall are a life and wallet saver

Just now, GhillieGilgan said:

ahh gotcha. Yall are a life and wallet saver

ofc, try just 2tb and see if you need more

9 minutes ago, BentleyOwen123 said:

ofc, try just 2tb and see if you need more

Thank yall again. I think that black out build will be what i run.