ASUS Zephyrus G16 heating issues

I have an Asus Zephyrus G16 (GU603VU). i bought it last year from the asus.com official website. Ever since i bought it, i have been dealing with heating issues right from the start. It has a 13th gen intel i9-13900H and nvidia rtx 4050NewLog.rml with 16 gigs of ram. It has 6 p-core and 8-e cores activated already. I have an external laptop cooling pad and always play games while it is plugged in. 

When i try to run games such as days gone, forza horizon 5 and red dead redemption at lowest graphic settings but at 2560x1600 res, it heats up very quickly and sometimes even forcefully shuts down due to cpu reaching temperatures like 97°C. I make sure they run on nvidia display mode and neither performance or turbo settings work on armoury crate. I have barely any background apps.

The graphics card is working totally normally. The problem is the cpu. It should not, should not be heating this much. I have attached images of the cpu during the first 10 minutes of just going into practice range of valorant (all low settings). It is making me go insane. Is it just a very bad gaming laptop because of it's very small vents or should i try to repaste the cpu or what?

image.png.d1daac37559cda7331d6df6a3602401f.pngimage.png.66798ffe401f84d76008d10f21a570dc.pngimage.png.bb96f01e20d4601f77d82203a67a96f8.png