Which monitor should I pick? (1440p)

Ravient
Go to solution Solved by Paddo,
19 minutes ago, Ravient said:

found 2 others from a different brand, didn't know they made monitors. One's from Dahua and the other one's Huawei.

I've never heard of Dahua but on paper it looks good. More and better connectivity than the Huawei or Gigabyte but I can't find any reviews for things like picture quality or backlight bleeding. Could be worth a try if you can send it back without paying a fee in case it doesn't perform well.

Current specs : 
R7 5700X
RX 7800XT
24GB DDR4 Ram

Was looking to get a 1440p Monitor, here's a few I picked;

1. GIGABYTE GS27Q (SS IPS panel ~ $337.14)
  2. Gigabyte M27Q 27 Inch KVM (SS IPS panel ~ $358.10)
  3. Gigabyte G27QC (VA panel ~ $332.58) (curved, have no prior experience with curved displays so a bit hesitant about it)
  4. GIGABYTE GS27QC (VA panel ~ $337.14)

Prices vary slightly where I live, if you wanna look up from the sites I've taken the prices from, it's here and here.

I have no idea about different panels and such, and 27 inch isn't really a requirement. Currently on 1920x1080@60Hz, thought it'd be a nice touch.

I only included gigabyte monitors cause I didn't really find anything within the price (the site sorting is pretty bad, see if you find something else).

I'd go for the M27Q. You could also take a look at the Dell G2724D or the LG 27GR83Q-B.
I think both are better than the M27Q if they are in your price range.

17 minutes ago, Paddo said:

I'd go for the M27Q. You could also take a look at the Dell G2724D or the LG 27GR83Q-B.
I think both are better than the M27Q if they are in your price range.

both of them aren't available where I am.

Then go for the M27Q.
You can find an in-depth review of the monitor here

For the price, it's difficult to find anything better, especially if you live in a country where availability may be limited.

1 hour ago, Paddo said:

Then go for the M27Q.
You can find an in-depth review of the monitor here

For the price, it's difficult to find anything better, especially if you live in a country where availability may be limited.

found 2 others from a different brand, didn't know they made monitors. One's from Dahua and the other one's Huawei.

19 minutes ago, Ravient said:

I've never heard of Dahua but on paper it looks good. More and better connectivity than the Huawei or Gigabyte but I can't find any reviews for things like picture quality or backlight bleeding. Could be worth a try if you can send it back without paying a fee in case it doesn't perform well.

3 hours ago, Paddo said:

will try the M27Q or if not the dahua one then.