question about multiple gpus....

so heres my problem, i got one of those tiny screens for inside my pc, it displays out to hdmi, i run a rtx 3060, soon i plan to upgrade my monitor game and go to 4 32 inch monitors. i bought a geforce 210 1gb card to plug in and display the mini screen internally to. when i put it in the pc it will run the first boot up then after a restart it only displays into safe mode and only on the 3060, anyone know how i can solve this?

59 minutes ago, Echopanda187 said:

so heres my problem, i got one of those tiny screens for inside my pc, it displays out to hdmi, i run a rtx 3060, soon i plan to upgrade my monitor game and go to 4 32 inch monitors. i bought a geforce 210 1gb card to plug in and display the mini screen internally to. when i put it in the pc it will run the first boot up then after a restart it only displays into safe mode and only on the 3060, anyone know how i can solve this?

Usually you need to go into BIOS and enable the second slot. The vast majority of boards will in some way affect the main slot by doing that. If you have onboard graphics, I'd say use that instead.

58 minutes ago, Echopanda187 said:

anyone know how i can solve this?

Not. G210 and RTX 3060 are supported by different GeForce drivers. The latest driver with G210 support is launched in 2016. RTX 3060 is not supported by that driver version.

g210 is too old. Doesnt have driver support so windows freaks out.

What cpu do you have? If you have an igpu you can hook that up.

Else well a gt 1030 or even a usb to hdmi or whatever adapter may do the trick.

2 hours ago, jaslion said:

usb to hdmi or whatever adapter may do the trick.

Just make sure there's a display link driver installed, otherwise it's gonna be confusing to figure out why it isn't working (ask me how I know)

11 hours ago, BiotechBen said:

Just make sure there's a display link driver installed, otherwise it's gonna be confusing to figure out why it isn't working (ask me how I know)

Correct thanks for adding that its a very important part of the process 😛 (know too much because of confusing hp docks at work)

thank you for the responses guys, i did some more digging and found that its just too old, ill be buying a 211$ 3050 low profile on newegg for my extra monitor

1 hour ago, Echopanda187 said:

thank you for the responses guys, i did some more digging and found that its just too old, ill be buying a 211$ 3050 low profile on newegg for my extra monitor

What's your CPU?

1 minute ago, --SID-- said:

What's your CPU?

3900x atm upgrading to 5950x soon