Looking for a good monitor for video and photo editing

tartpop
Go to solution Solved by Stahlmann,

Since you didn't specify the color space you need, I'd guess that regular sRGB and DCI-P3 will probably do the trick. I'd recommend getting a decent LG monitor with those base specs and then getting a colorimeter to calibrate it properly. That's the most effective way to get a color accurate display.

For monitors, I'd recommend the LG 32BN67UP-B or the 32UN650P-W. Both offer similar specs, so get the cheaper one.

For a colorimeter, I'd recommend the Calibrite Display SL.

Here is a quick guide to the calibration process. It's not difficult and only takes about 10-15 minutes.

I have no real budget. I'm wanting something 4k and ~32 inches. I would also like it to be 60hz. I don't know a lot about monitors so sorry if I left out something important.

Since you didn't specify the color space you need, I'd guess that regular sRGB and DCI-P3 will probably do the trick. I'd recommend getting a decent LG monitor with those base specs and then getting a colorimeter to calibrate it properly. That's the most effective way to get a color accurate display.

For monitors, I'd recommend the LG 32BN67UP-B or the 32UN650P-W. Both offer similar specs, so get the cheaper one.

For a colorimeter, I'd recommend the Calibrite Display SL.

Here is a quick guide to the calibration process. It's not difficult and only takes about 10-15 minutes.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.