Is my 4090 dying?

5 hours ago, Morrie Sells Wigs said:

OP, did you say this was happening intermittently?

I asked because, I thought it was a problem with your monitor, when I first saw the pictures.

But, it's definitely not that, is it?

Yes, the monitor is fine. I also got the same issues with my secondary monitor. And well, if it were an issue with the monitor, I guess at least I would still be able to CTRL+ALT+DEL and the PC shouldn't freeze completely.

6 hours ago, SydB12 said:

It was also working fine for 5 days with the OC mode active. So, even it might be working now on Silent mode (it has been working for over 12h), it could crash again tomorrow..., in 2 minutes..., in 1 week? So, I can't say I fixed yet. The only way to know for sure is to keep using the PC normally and then hope that it doesn't crash in a long time. Then, if that happens, I'll switch to the OC mode again without reflashing the BIOS and if it crash, that would mean the card is fine, but the BIOS update messed things up (and then is when I'll reflash the BIOS). 

Ty for the wood knocking though!!

One question, do you not have Geforce Experience? thats how most Nvidia driver updates are, and I heard flashing devices (MOBO, GPU) can be a bad thing if stuff goes bad.

Made in the depths of Hell, I mean Alaska >:)

Spoiler

Hehe, 1 more time:

Spoiler

You're cool 😎