Alienware 17 r3 nvme upgrade

Hi guys.

I want to upgrade this laptop with nvme KC3000 device instead of this hynix m.2 SSD 256GB model.

Will my device support it?

I know I will have pci-e 3.0 x3 speed I suppose which I don't mind.

Just want to know if the laptop will support both nvme (samsung+kingston) running at pci-e 3.0 x3 speed.

This is model with 6820hk CPU.

20240323_073742.jpg

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

I have alienware 15 R3 and im using WD Blue SN570 NVMe as my main Boot drive and the other one which came with this laptop (the crapy toshiba one ).
Both works fine.
The Toshiba one was boot drive before but it had very bad stats so i had to replace it. 

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w

3 hours ago, Waqas409 said:

I have alienware 15 R3 and im using WD Blue SN570 NVMe as my main Boot drive and the other one which came with this laptop (the crapy toshiba one ).
Both works fine.
The Toshiba one was boot drive before but it had very bad stats so i had to replace it. 

Yeah but will I have full pci-e 3.0 x3 speed on second one?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.