Waterblock for 7900 GRE

I am looking for options how to watercool my XFX 7900 GRE.  From photos it seems that PCB is same as 7800 XT with just different core and USB-C instead of one display port. Board number are sem according techpowerup (109-D712A7-00_02).

XFX 7900 GRE: https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/xfx-rx-7900-gre.b11745

7800 XT: https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/radeon-rx-7800-xt.c3839

7900 GREs are using coolers from 7800 XT or 7900 XT. So if there is no height difference between Navi 31 and 32, block for 7800 XT should be direct fit?

I am thinking of buying waterblock from Alphacool or Bykski.

Have somebody try this combination?

Any issue with the card?

For the price of a loop you can just buy a better bigger quieter card.

As for the blocks they MAY be compatible but so far it has not been validated and there may be small differences that cause massive incompatibility.

I do not expect the lists to be updated soon since the 7900gre is not a halo tier product and usually these products do not get watercooling gear from almost anyone.

I doubt the 7800xt block is compatible as there is a difference int he powerdelivery circuitry and screw holes.

There is also a couple more caps and a extra vrm + mosfet on the left side.

Those minor difference are plenty enough to not make a block work at all what so ever. From looking at the alphacool block there would be lack of contact and not way to mount it on the side of the powerdelivery. Byski block same issues but worse since it has extrusions that would make it fit even worse.

Pretty much no chance of fitting it due to minor differences that completely break compatibility.

I already have custom water cooling loop. I am not building from scratch.

This card has decent cooler from 7900 XT but my enviroment is very quiet. That is why I started with water cooling almost 20 years ago.

PCBs have same board numbers. From overlaping pictures in photoshop I see that holes are identical, power circuits are identical. Cards have similar TDP. I see nothing that could colide.

I guess that you are looking at different cards, than I posted links.