Lancool 216 Additional Fans

Just ordered a 4090 and swapping my case for a Lancool 216. Will have a 5800X3D air cooled in there as well.

My question is do I need any additional fans with this case? Everything I've read indicates the airflow is great with the 2x160mm and 1x140mm fans, but every build I see online has additional top exhaust and bottom intake. Is there really a need?

Thank you in advance!!

I'd say worry about that once you get it and run it. If you feel more exhaust is needed you can always do that later.

2 minutes ago, Flying2Fish said:

Just ordered a 4090 and swapping my case for a Lancool 216. Will have a 5800X3D air cooled in there as well.

My question is do I need any additional fans with this case? Everything I've read indicates the airflow is great with the 2x160mm and 1x140mm fans, but every build I see online has additional top exhaust and bottom intake. Is there really a need?

Thank you in advance!!

Top fans may help the CPU temp, bottom fans the GPU

But not really needed on your setup imo, parts are pretty cool

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones