Streaming Issues - HELP !

Hello there !

I'm in dire need of assistance regarding my setup for streaming.
The idea is to Game on the main PC and in the same time Stream off the secondary PC

These are the specs

• Gaming PC specs

• Motherboard ASRock B550 Taichi R Λ Z Ξ R Edition

• Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600 X @ 3.7 GHz

• Graphics Card Radeon RX RADEON RX 5700 (8 GB)

• Virtual Memory 32 GB G.SKILL Trident Z RGB @ 3600 Hz

• Peripheral Primary Monitor GIGABYTE G24F (175 Hz)

• Secondary Monitor HP Elite Display 242 (60 Hz)

• Camera Sony Alpha 5000 via capture card Razer Ripsaw

• Streaming PC

• Motherboard Asrock B560i Gaming EDGE

• Processor Intel Core i5-10400 @ 2.9 Ghz

• Graphics Card Radeon RADEON RX580 (8 GB)

• Virtual Memory 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 2133 Hz

I've added as peripherals the Razer Audio Mixer, connected to Streaming PC, (with SPDIF cable availabe) as well as Razer Ripsaw HD as a video capture device.
I'm using Streamlabs as the interface is just working for me unlike the standard OBS setup.

I've managed to connect the camera for video of the stream itself as well as the capture card for gaming footage for the stream. The only issue which I've been tackling for the past few days is how to provide ANY sound from the gaming PC to the streaming PC 😞

As a side quest I wish to understand how does the Audio mixer work exactly as my knowledge of it is nonexistent.

All the help would be appreciated as this has been a project of mine for which I've been saving up money for the past 6 months.

Looking forward to your responses !

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/8/2024 at 10:53 AM, Zun7ay said:

The only issue which I've been tackling for the past few days is how to provide ANY sound from the gaming PC to the streaming PC 😞

You need to select audio mixer as audio source for the stream. Possibly multiple if it shows up as multiple devices in your Windows audio control settings. If you post your streaming settings, we can check whether they are correct setup. Also make sure you have audio mixer enabled as audio recording device on Windows, otherwise it won't show up.

On 3/8/2024 at 10:53 AM, Zun7ay said:

As a side quest I wish to understand how does the Audio mixer work exactly as my knowledge of it is nonexistent.

The help pages on Razer site give good basic knowledge. If you want to get beyond that, videos on how audio mixing using virtual mixers or physical mixers for streaming/podcasting situations is probably the best way.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv