Emi causing weird problems including pop ins/desync/artifacting and more

Hello! First i'm going to introduce myself. I work in a local store where we fix and sell hardware etc here in my country (Sweden) and have been working for several years and we had one customer taking in his pc that he thought had Emi related issues due to desync/Pop ins and artifacting and more. He said that he has taken the pc to different apartments however never fixed the issue and that the mouse delay is the only thing that gets fixed. He asked if i could plug one of those old cables from his his ps5/pc that has the same problems in to something new and that he'd pay to test it cause he was desperate getting the issue solved which is obvious. Actually 2 days after i plugged in one of those cables to a new hardware. Well he paid for the items to be tested out. We took one power cable + Display port and firstly plugged it in into the hardware he thought had emi related issues and after that we'd plug that in to the new hardware that hasnt gotten those issues and actually 2-3 days later i started seeing what he meant. The artifacting thingy comes when the screen is moving around and on some games the desync is obviously seenable and the pop ins is insane. However even on youtube it got pop ins on games they played which is weird. We compared the NON related pc and the Pc that had issue and somehow the pc that works good didn't have pop ins on the same videos the other pc had pop ins on. It's almost like the videos get converted to how the pc works. And gaming even has worse pop ins and definitely comparable.Β 

Β 

I'm still trying to fix this and please give me thoughts on what it could be cause right now i'm out of testings to figure it out. But i'd accept every answer πŸ™‚

Β 

This issue needs answers cause it's weird and never seen anything like it before weirdly.

Sounds like you had this guy in the store.

Β 

Β 

And now a word from our sponsor:Β πŸ’©

-.-. --- --- .-.. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .

α‘α‘Œα‘α‘’

Spoiler

Β  Β  β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€

Β  β–„β–ˆβ–€Β  Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–„β–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β  Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ Β β–„β–ˆβ–€Β  β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β  Β Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β  Β  Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β  Β  Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β  Β  Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β  Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€Β β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€Β β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€Β β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€Β β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€Β β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€Β  Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β  Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β  Β  Β Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β Β  Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ β–„Β β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€Β  Β Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ  β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆ

Β  β–€β–ˆβ–„Β  Β  β–€β–ˆΒ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–€β–ˆβ–€Β  Β  Β β–„Β β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€Β  Β  Β β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€Β  Β  Β β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€

Β  Β  Β  Β β–„β–ˆΒ β–„β–„Β  Β  Β Β β–„β–ˆβ–„Β Β β–ˆβ–€Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β β–ˆβ–„Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆΒ Β β–„β–€

Β  Β  Β  Β β–€Β Β β–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β  Β Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β β–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  β–„β–ˆ

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β β–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β  Β Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β β–„Β  Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β  Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β  Β  Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β  Β β–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β β–„

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β β–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β  Β Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ β–„β–ˆβ–ˆΒ β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€Β β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€Β β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€Β β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–ˆβ–ˆ β–„β–ˆβ–ˆ

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β β–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β  Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€Β  β–„β–ˆΒ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆΒ β–ˆβ–ˆΒ Β β–„β–ˆ

Β  Β  Β  Β  β–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆΒ  β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€Β  Β Β β–ˆβ–ˆΒ Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆΒ  Β β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–„β–ˆβ–ˆΒ Β β–ˆβ–ˆΒ Β β–ˆβ–ˆ

Β  Β  Β  Β  β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€Β  Β  β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„Β β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€Β  Β  Β β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€ β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„

Β 

• 2 weeks later...

Well. That wasnt the answer i tried to get. Instead of harrassing me try to fix my problem. I can see that my name is similar to that guy however. But i wrote this name in because im trying to fix problems incase i need help so it was something i basically just wrote in so im sorry if it seems like we're the same person. However this wasnt the topic i was trying to speak about. I'm literally asking for an answer to my question. With that attitude you shouldn't work atall or even be in the forums however. Also if you havent realized is that forums are supposed to have helpers the opposit of you ofc.