Unable to create a review...?

I want to leave a review on the water bottle I bought a year ago, with photos, but there is no box anywhere to input it. I am logged in. It's the same with other products as well, there isn't any review box.

They send an email link for the review process to prevent fictitious or scam reviews. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

I see, that's fine, but leaving a review only a few weeks after you got the merch seems to cater only positive reviews. How would I go about leaving a review now?

17 minutes ago, Seabottom said:

I see, that's fine, but leaving a review only a few weeks after you got the merch seems to cater only positive reviews. How would I go about leaving a review now?

use the search feature in your email

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

4 minutes ago, OddOod said:

use the search feature in your email

Who in their right mind keeps useless emails for that long? My inbox has got maybe 4-5 emails in it at most at all times. As soon as it's not relevant anymore, it's gone.

38 minutes ago, Seabottom said:

it's gone

Gone as in deleted? Why? 

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

3 minutes ago, OddOod said:

Gone as in deleted? Why? 

Do you not delete emails? Do you have thousands of read emails in your inbox? How can you live with such an un-organised life? But maybe I am too organised, I do have a habit of -physically too- throwing things away and then digging through the trash to find it again. But well....

So, I guess there's no way to leave a review on how disappointed I am in the paint job coming off of the bottle then? It should have been recessed with a laser, not just painted on top.

15 minutes ago, Seabottom said:

Do you not delete emails? Do you have thousands of read emails in your inbox? How can you live with such an un-organised life? But maybe I am too organised, I do have a habit of -physically too- throwing things away and then digging through the trash to find it again. But well....

So, I guess there's no way to leave a review on how disappointed I am in the paint job coming off of the bottle then? It should have been recessed with a laser, not just painted on top.

There is a middleground between inbox and deleted. The archive. I'm not aware of a service that doesn't have that feature and it's weird that you're so punchy about it. 

As for leaving a review/having it made right, I feel like Linus has been pretty darn clear about this in many many instances: contact customer service.
I personally like a paintjob over laser etching because it lets me have colors rather than just patterns, but your tastes may vary. 

33 minutes ago, Seabottom said:

You kinda just did post a review by posting here about it.

The oils and sweat from your skin will wear the paint on the water bottle over time. People with sweaty or oily hands may find the paint wears faster than expected.

Which colour bottle do you have? It is a known problem that the gold colour option wears faster, and they have placed a disclaimer on the store page for it (possibly added after you bought your bottle).

DISCLAIMER: We have found our current gold ink may be more prone to wear/discoloration from skin oils & exposure to heat than other colors. Some fading is normal over the lifetime of the product. We are exploring ideas to improve its resilience with our supplier.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

2 hours ago, Skiiwee29 said:

They send an email link for the review process to prevent fictitious or scam reviews. 

Is there a way to review the products if you received them as a gift besides the email?

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

1 hour ago, GoStormPlays said:

Is there a way to review the products if you received them as a gift besides the email?

Not to my knowledge. The email for the review is sent to the account email of which the order was made under. Only way would be to ask the owner of said email if you can write the review when they get the email. I could be wrong though on this information. Im sure someone from the LMG store team will chime in at some point to answer these questions definitively.

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

why do you delete your emails. just put em in archive or create a seperate folder for emails like that.

your emails isnt going to fill up space on your phone or computer

Did I help you?? Then please mark my answer as the solution!

Work emails never get deleted.  Personal (gmail) emails do but they stay there for 30 days for getting permanently deleted.  

If I was stupid enough to delete something important, that's on me, not the person or company who sent it.

23 hours ago, Spotty said:

You kinda just did post a review by posting here about it.

The oils and sweat from your skin will wear the paint on the water bottle over time. People with sweaty or oily hands may find the paint wears faster than expected.

Which colour bottle do you have? It is a known problem that the gold colour option wears faster, and they have placed a disclaimer on the store page for it (possibly added after you bought your bottle).

Ah, I have the black and gold bottle. I did not see a disclaimer when I bought it back a 1½ ago.

But even with laser etching, you can still fill in the void left by the laser with a color. I don't see the big deal.

As for emails not taking up space... well they do, I only have so much room in my google drive which is shared with the email system. Granted, I don't use google drive, so I have lots of free space, but... one day I'll get busy and won't have a lot of storage which forces me to literally BUY email storage space. No thanks, I'd rather be on top of it now, than having to drown later.

23 minutes ago, Seabottom said:

Ah, I have the black and gold bottle.

Contact LTT Store support and they'll help you out.

12 hours ago, Seabottom said:

Ah, I have the black and gold bottle. I did not see a disclaimer when I bought it back a 1½ ago.

But even with laser etching, you can still fill in the void left by the laser with a color. I don't see the big deal.

As for emails not taking up space... well they do, I only have so much room in my google drive which is shared with the email system. Granted, I don't use google drive, so I have lots of free space, but... one day I'll get busy and won't have a lot of storage which forces me to literally BUY email storage space. No thanks, I'd rather be on top of it now, than having to drown later.

There there is a lot of possibilities between deleting all emails and deleting none.

Personally I delete plenty of emails, but those related to orders I do and some others are some of the ones I keep in case I need them. I keep them in its own folders so they aren't in the common inbox.

Emails don't use much space in Google drive, unless you have already filled it full with other things you can have thousand emails without being afraid of it filling up.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

On 3/7/2024 at 3:06 PM, GoStormPlays said:

I'd defo just contact customer service.