21 oz. water bottle restock?

Anyone know of anything has been said about a 21 oz. bottle restock? I want more in that size because they fit really well in cupholders and aren't super heavy when full. Literally every variant is out of stock.

Slim pickings for ALL water bottles it seems. 

I think Linus mentioned something about a revised water bottle lid on WAN Show recently.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

But how would I drink things then?

On 3/4/2024 at 8:23 PM, Epical8 said:

But how would I drink things then?

buy a 5 dollar water bottle that does the same exact thing lol

Did I help you?? Then please mark my answer as the solution!

I came to the forums just to ask about the water bottles. I hope there is an update. I accidentally left my 21oz one on the train recently and wanted to replace it, but seems there is no stock in the 21, or even the 40.

Me too, was so confused. Seeing ALL of them sold out. I think they are selling through their old inventory and will introduce a new revision eventually

>> Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! <<

Always happy to help!! 🤠

Late on the WAN show yesterday (Friday Mar 8th) Linus said they plan on restocking soon. Around the 3:48:00 mark roughly.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

On 3/6/2024 at 11:35 PM, djksm said:

buy a 5 dollar water bottle that does the same exact thing lol

They don't.

I'm not gonna argue what value this bottle should have, but bottles at that price are not the same.

Mind you, you could prefer it. Some people prefer those plastic single wall bottles, that you can put in the dishwasher. Nothing wrong with it, but they simply are not the same product. 

On 3/4/2024 at 1:57 PM, Needfuldoer said:

I think Linus mentioned something about a revised water bottle lid on WAN Show recently.

Was there some sort of problem with the current lid or are they just revising it for the fun of it?

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

32 minutes ago, GoStormPlays said:

Was there some sort of problem with the current lid or are they just revising it for the fun of it?

I have the spout lid, and it's kind of a pain in the butt to clean thoroughly. The silicone gaskets tend to get skunky.

Maybe they're redesigning that part? It was an aside to a Merch Message sometime in the last month or so.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

3 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

I have the spout lid, and it's kind of a pain in the butt to clean effectively. The silicone gaskets tend to get skunky

Ah yes I have that lid too.

I've just avoided eating with the bottle and that keeps it from smelling bad lol

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

9 hours ago, Needfuldoer said:

I have the spout lid, and it's kind of a pain in the butt to clean thoroughly. The silicone gaskets tend to get skunky.

Maybe they're redesigning that part? It was an aside to a Merch Message sometime in the last month or so.

Whenever my bottle starts smelling (this happens faster in warm weather), I just fill up the bottle with warm water, and put the lid in water as well (put something on top to keep it under water) and pop a tablet in each that is used to clean fake teeth. I just leave that overnight and it cleans really well.

Oh and afterwards I clean it with some dish soap just to get the smell from the tablet out. I still hope to find some tablets without a smell.

@Adam Pilolla any update on the restock of 21oz water bottles or till when the discount code is extended? I've been waiting for the 21oz water bottle for a while now, and since I'm ordering out of EU I'd like to bundle my shopping into one bigger shipment as I did in the past, but now I just have fomo on the discount. 

On 3/11/2024 at 4:32 AM, Neroon said:

They don't.

I'm not gonna argue what value this bottle should have, but bottles at that price are not the same.

Mind you, you could prefer it. Some people prefer those plastic single wall bottles, that you can put in the dishwasher. Nothing wrong with it, but they simply are not the same product. 

Ummm, the water bottle isn't an LTT engineered product.  Its a white label with their design printed on it.  Functionally, the bottle itself is nothing special and you can absolutely find the same or similar for much cheaper.  5 dollars? Eh maybe a little hard pressed but the 10-15 range is absolutely doable.  Or get some free swag from somewhere.  I have a Room Alert water bottle I got for sitting through a demo that could very well be the exact same bottle.  Different lid but the aluminum body is identical. 

For the record, I'm holding out for the restoke of the BLUEBERRY PIE color/design.

On 3/19/2024 at 6:44 AM, FFLORO said:

@Adam Pilolla any update on the restock of 21oz water bottles or till when the discount code is extended? I've been waiting for the 21oz water bottle for a while now, and since I'm ordering out of EU I'd like to bundle my shopping into one bigger shipment as I did in the past, but now I just have fomo on the discount. 

Promo code will expire on March 22. Unfortunately, there isn't going to be a water bottle restock before then. Sorry!

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro

6 hours ago, DadT3ch said:

Ummm, the water bottle isn't an LTT engineered product.  Its a white label with their design printed on it.  Functionally, the bottle itself is nothing special and you can absolutely find the same or similar for much cheaper.  5 dollars? Eh maybe a little hard pressed but the 10-15 range is absolutely doable.  Or get some free swag from somewhere.  I have a Room Alert water bottle I got for sitting through a demo that could very well be the exact same bottle.  Different lid but the aluminum body is identical. 

For the record, I'm holding out for the restoke of the BLUEBERRY PIE color/design.

10-15 is a lot more than 5. I also checked some water bottles in that range on Amazon, and I saw a lot of complaints about leakages. Considering a water bottle exists for 1 thing, to hold water, having it leak makes it completely trash.

You got a 10+ dollar bottle as swag for sitting through a demo? What kind of demo is that, who's invited? Because that would costs a lot of money to give everyone that. Regardless, that's hardly an argument. If someone getting something for free, defines how much something is worth, then pretty much everything in this world is overpriced.

At the end of the day, these are high quality bottles that have never leaked for me. If I look at the bad reviews, the complaints are the design coming off (never had that issue myself), a lid handle getting broken after a drop, slow shipping and a seemingly broken lid, that I'm sure they either replaced or would replace. That's 4 negative reviews. That percentage puts them way ahead of those 10-15 bottle makers.

Point is, that for 20 bucks you can get a high quality bottle, with a cool print. Their prices are very reasonable.

I've said this here before, and I've said this to people around me. Linus is an extremely anal guy about this stuff, he obviously hired people that are anal about it as well, and while they absolutely have had some mistakes, which do get solved, the general conclusion I can make, is that they offer high quality products, and generally at very reasonable prices. On top of that if you do encounter issues, they will make it right. Customer support isn't free, it's included in the price, but they do offer excellent support.

• 3 weeks later...

Any update on a bottle restock date?

I'd be happy to hear something as well...it's been months I've been waiting for it, no updates so far, but they've even included them in the most recent video - went to lttstore.com and surely they're still 'sold out' 🥲

9 hours ago, FFLORO said:

I'd be happy to hear something as well...it's been months I've been waiting for it, no updates so far, but they've even included them in the most recent video - went to lttstore.com and surely they're still 'sold out' 🥲

I had the same thought. Their own advertising of their own merch is wasted if we can't buy it 🙂

i past on buying one due to stock issue.

got a 3L tal  Steel Zeus one for cold and hot. oddly at walmart of all places for 21 bucks (mark down price)(22 with tax)

simple could not pass the deal up and also such a long lead time with ltt bottle size.

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC

To all with worries about the spout lid, easy fix and this works with any water bottle.

Mix 1oz of white vinegar and 2oz of warm water. Close and shake for about 30 seconds. Rinse and done.

Do this about once a month or when you have a smell.

LMG can replace the o-ring with an anti-bacterial o-ring but it will only do so much to prevent any growth and you will still get the same result but it will take longer so you will still need to clean it .

E: I ought to mention, if you have any scaling issues this also works to remove that. White vinegar is good stuff.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER